Chapter-6 : Welcome To The Future.

Author's Note: Thank you! everyone, who is reading my story.This chapter is the main turning point in the entire story.Think of this as the beginning  of the story.So lovely readers please comment,vote and give me your views about the stories.THIS STORY IS ONLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY.EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY IN THIS STORY. I HAVE USED A WORD HERE VERZET TO DESCRIBE AN IMAGINARY ORGANIZATION WHICH FIGHTS FOR PUBLIC INTEREST AGAINST SAMAEL.THIS WORD IS DUTCH WORD MEANING RESISTANCE.I CAN USE THE WORD RESISTANCE BUT READING WORD VERZET FEELS GOOD THEN READING RESISTANCE.So I use this word.Enjoy reading Thank You all.

Scene-1: Martin, Pulkit,Nathan and Cheryl along with MONITATE are dropped from the sky into the future.They have successfully made into the future.But they are shocked to find the reality in which they are now in.They are 60 years into the future.The year is 2076.Everything is changed.The whole landscape is changed.They meet new people on their way and found more about what more is changed.When they find the truth.They are shocked.The world is now ruled by a dictator named Samual Crane.He ruled the whole world.Yes.Their beloved friend Samual Crane.He used the incursion of  undead to his profit.With the help of aliens, he is now ruling the whole world.It took 50 years to conquer the whole world.He conquered every land,island there is on the planet.If people does not support him.He turned them into the undead.Due to fear people kneel before him.He divided the whole world into 4 zones.

The RED zone.this zone is for the supporters of Samual.All the scientists and technicians which help Samual to take over the world lives here.Every citizen of the red zone has to wear a red dress as a symbol of support to the Emperor Samual.If a person did not follow the rule he will be turned into the undead.

The GREEN zone.This zone is for the undead.All the undead are kept there locked in chains.The doctors and scientist do all kinds of the experiment on them.They successfully found a cure for the virus with the help of the alien intervention.If a person behaves good then he will be cured.They turn a person from the Undead into a normal healthy human being is a person pledge to support the Emperor Samual.Then that person is promoted into the red zone.Every citizen of this zone must wear green uniform.Even the doctors.

The Blue Zone.This zone is reserved for aliens.No Person is allowed here other than few selected mining people and laborers.The aliens do mining here.They mine metals ,gold,diamond and take these to their planets.Aliens have a big base here.The flying saucers are used as a method for transportation.No citizen is allowed here.All mining people and laborers wear the  blue uniform.

The Yellow Zone.This zone is for entertainment.It has many restaurants,movie theaters,bookshops,library etc.It is for the people who are very rich and friends with Samual directly.The yellow uniform is here.But a relaxation is given to best friends of Samual.They could wear anything they want.This place is like a paradise.If Samual is happy with someone he places him in this place to enjoy their life.

The Capital:This is in the center of all the zones.This is a place where Samual lives himself.The place has many beautiful gardens.It has all types of flowers there is in this world.Samual lives here.This place is private.Not for any civilian.Only Generals which controls their respective  zones can meet up in here with Samual to discuss politics.

General Ralph controls the red zone.General Peter controls the green zone.General Derek controls the Blue zone.General Alexandria who is the  granddaughter of Samual controls the Yellow zone.Alexandria is the only family left of Samual other members are killed by the assassins from the group Verzet(Dutch word meaning resistance)

Verzet:They are people who oppose the rule of Samual.They want to overthrow Samual's dictatorship and free their nation. They have failed miserably many times when they try to kill Samual.They kill his wife and son instead.After this incidence of killing innocent people, they turn to non-violence.They stopped killing people.They now are hunted like dogs by the orders of Samual.They hid them in the pockets of the Blue zone.They became laborers and miners.