Chapter-3:The Choices We Make

Author's Note: There are many Questions arising in the story Like :

Who called Martin In the restaurant from an Unknown number and tell him to stay away from Samual?What happened to Samual on the day when he saw that flying saucer?Why doesn't he remember anything?Why is only AB-Negative blood group people are immune from the virus that is turning everyone into the Undead?Who abducted Kayva's husband Alan ? Why  does Cheryl  think Samual has been abducted by aliens? Is she telling the truth or lying?Is Samual telling the truth or hiding something sinister?How  does Samual telepathically connected himself from the undead's neural network and is able to control them? some questions can be answered in this part so enjoy the ride.Thank you for reading.Love you all.A lot of twist  and turns is awaiting you all.

Scene-1: Cheryl is arguing that she saw Samual.Samual left the discussion  he just left.We searched everywhere for Samual but he is nowhere.John,the helicopter pilot lets us stay in his house.He seems a good guy all alone in a big house.He started making us some dinner.he has a large house  .Kavya asked Cheryl to rest for some time as she is tired.As Kavya is unpacking her stuff from the car she is shocked.Then Kavya comes running towards us.

Kavya: My laptop is stolen.All my research is gone.

Martin:Who stole your laptop?When did you see it?

Kavya: I left it in the car while talking to Cheryl.This sounds weird but I think...

Martin: I think what....? tell us

Kavya:I think Samual stole my Laptop.

Nathan: Well, I am telling you.....Martin.. He is not a good man.

Martin:well, do you have any proof? How can you say that?

Nathan: You just need Common sense.Samual is gone and the  laptop is gone.Add two things together.Samual is the thief.

Martin:Even if he stole your laptop then how is he going to use it? It must be password protected.

Kavya:About that? I don't use passwords.I am not good at remembering things.

Martin:What? Are you stupid? Always use password no matter what the case may be.Well, what  is in the laptop that amazes him.

Kavya: I have a list of all the 12 people who are AB-negative blood type along with their addresses.

Martin: Maybe Samual wants to help us by gathering them.

Nathan:Why do you always support him?He is a mean person and a thief.

Scene-2: John shouts and calls out everyone.

John: Come on people dinner is ready.

Martin:that is so nice of you.We got ourselves into a problem.

John:What happened? Can I be of any assistance?

Martin:No, sir please you already have done enough for us.Kavya's Laptop is stolen and she suspects that Samual took it.Did you see Samual taking the laptop?

John:No, boy but I have seen Nathan searching something in the car.

Martin:what? When did you see him?

John: 2 hours ago and he was wearing a black coat.

Nathan:what? You saw me in a Black coat.Why are you lying mister What are you up to?I am with Martin all the time.For your information, I am wearing a blue t-shirt all day long.In all this chaos I didn't get the time to change my clothes.