Chapter-5: The Element Of Surprise

Author's Note:Do you enjoy reading my story?This chapter is filled with many more twist and turns.So keep reading my story and PLEASE  COMMENT and VOTE.Enjoy the ride. Also please tell about which character from the story is your favorite.Do mention the name of the character in the comment section.

Scene-1:Everyone is sitting in the control panel room watching each move the MONITATE is making through the projected video screen.MONITATE is searching for radiations its Radiation meter which is embedded in his hand is getting the reading.The MONITATE is coming closer and closer to the point of finding the element.Suddenly , a red light on MONITATE radiation meter starts flickering.It searches and saw an object like a brick glowing like a summer sun.MONITATE grabs the brick-like object and conceal it in a lead box. The Lead box can damp the radiations of any kind.The MONITATE then moves towards the control room.

Pulkit:MONITATE what did you find, show me?

MONITATE: (gives the lead box containing the Brick like object): PACKAGE EXTRACTED! PACKAGE CONCEALED.

Pulkit:That's a great news MONITATE can you tell me more about it.

MONITATE:MARKINGS FOUND! LANGUAGE UNKNOWN.

Pulkit:what kind of markings? Can you decipher it ? 

MONITATE:UPGRADE MY LANGUAGE  TRANSLATOR SOFTWARE CONSTRUCT.

Scene-2:Pulkit takes out the old chip from MONITATE and inserts a new chip inside it.MONITATE now starts translating the markings from the brick-like object.

MONITATE:FUEL FOR DOORWAY PORTAL DETECTED.

Pulkit:Ok,that's how they are creating those wormholes like doorway portals.Can you reverse Engineer its mechanism, MONITATE?

MONITATE: LOW RESOURCES INADEQUATE KNOWLEGE NOT POSSIBLE TECHNOLOGY ADVANCED.

Martin:What is going on ? What is it saying?

Pulkit:This Brick-like object you are seeing is able to create a doorway portal to travel through time.Those aliens are using this as a fuel to travel back in time.

Nathan: Can we use it to get out of this place?

Pulkit:no, It  is non-reversible.It is only one-time fuel.MONITATE cannot reverse Engineer it.The object setting is too complicated and advanced.

Nathan:Then how are we gonna get out of this damn place?

MONITATE: WORRY NOT ANOTHER OBJECT DETECTED 

Pulkit:another object?Is it written on the markings?

MONITATE:AFFIRMATIVE TWO SET OF IDENTICAL OBJECT.PERMISSION TO SEARCH FOR ANOTHER ONE.

Pulkit:Permission granted MONITATE go find that other object.

Cheryl:What is it telling you?

Pulkit:MONITATE  is telling me that in the markings which it found carved on the object suggest that this object is a set of another identical object.There are two objects of this kind and MONITATE is asking me my permission to go on a search for another object.

Martin:Another Radioactive material in the area? How many are there?

Pulkit:I think that the object which I am holding is used to travel back in time and it's another identical counterpart is used to go to travel into the future.I think.

Cheryl:Travel in the future ? It sounds exciting.

Kavya:If traveling back in time create alternate timelines then what will happen if we travel in future.Does it affect the timeline too.?