Chapter-13:The Betrayal Of The Century

Author's Note:All the characters in the story are fictional and imaginary created by me.Some concepts used in this story are also fictional.This story is only intended for entertaining the readers.Thank you.THIS IS MY ORIGINAL WORK IT IS COPYRIGHTED.

Scene-1:Nectar is so upset that MONITATE is up and running.He envy Pulkit as he invented a great ROBOT.Nectar decided a plan with the help of his new partner Marcus.He called Samual to discuss something.The HAGKNECK conveyed his message to Samual.Samual rushes to the Palace Conference room.Marcus is also present there in the conference room but he hides him behind the table so that Samual could not able to see him.Nectar is a good actor he acts and lies and creates situations which convince everyone that he is trustworthy.Nectar tells Samual that aliens told him that Elenor is ill and she needs his help.Samual gets so worried after listening to this.Then Nectar lies even further by saying that aliens for the first time grant him permission to visit his sister on the planet Sacralus.Samual becomes so happy after listening to this.It's been 60 years since he saw her sister Elenor.All the tensions and anxiety fades away as he is now going to meet his sister.

Samual:When Can I join her on planet Sacralus?

Nectar:Well the aliens said that they will send flying saucer to fetch you up but first you need some training to survive on the planet Sacralus.The planet has very harsh weather conditions,Without proper training, you will not survive there.

Samual:Yes.You are right.Thank you so much for telling me such a good news.

Scene-2:Suddenly,Marcus attacks on Samual rendering him unconscious.Samual wakes up in a dark room.The room reeks of dead bodies.Samual is very surprised and shocked about the recent events.He try to figure out what has happened to him?After thinking clearly he finds out that Nectar is working with Marcus all this time.Samual is chained to an old rusty chair.The whole aroma of the room is so uncomfortable.Samual is stuck in this room away from his friends and granddaughter Alexa.

His friends are unaware about him being held captive by Nectar.They did not know a single thing about Nectar's evil plan.His friends are busy in celebrating the successful come back of MONITATE.Nectar and Marcus moves to the throne room.Nectar announces Marcus the new king effective immediately.As a king Marcus orders to eliminate all the supporters of Samual.He ordered all the HAGKNECKS to attack on Samual's Friend and granddaughter Alexa.

The generals are not at all happy with Nectar's decision.But what they can do to oppose him.They are helpless Nectar is the only one who is gonna help them from the incoming black hole.So they have no choice but to accept his decision.They all love Samual's reign.Odds are against them general Derek   is dead.They are the only one's left.

Scene-3:Martin,Nathan and all the other along with General Alexa's heard the news.They are baffled by it.But General Alexa knows politics she figures out that the next move of Marcus is to eliminate all the Samual 's supporters and Family.So without wasting any time she runs to her jeep taking everyone with her.She successfully managed to escape along with others.Nathan and Martin are still in shock.They are wondering what has become of Samual but the situation is turning so bad so they have no time to enquire about Samual all they gotta do is just run.To save themselves.They have to run as far as possible and away from the palace.

Martin:I don't understand What just happened?

Alexa:Well, looks like Nectar betrayed my grandfather.That's what happened.

Nathan:Oh! no again with the running I am sick of this running.I thought everything is under control but then this happens.

Cheryl:Well at least we have a MONITATE now aren't we?