Chapter 16:The Survival

Recap:  The aliens flew away by successfully taking away their mothership with them i.e Aldriech mountains.Leaving the Humanity vulnerable to the black hole which is slowly moving towards the solar system.Marcus is on his own crusade of hunting down Martin and his friends for thier betrayal.The HYBRIDS are rendered useless as they are remote controlled by the aliens.As the aliens leave the earth surface so is the connection.Every HYBRID all around the surface fell down like a pack of card.Nathan is saved.Alexa is also saved.Pulkit and Nathan returns to the cotton factory and give news to Alexa about the Hybrids with one little bad news about the aliens betrayel which flew away without taking humans with them.Nectar and Samual along with Jessy discovered a new spaceship when they are finding a way out of the dark room in which they are put by the orders of Marcus.When the alien mothership leaves the earth surface a sudden tremor is felt all around the globe.Everyone is startled and afraid misinterpreting it as a earthquake but people like Nectar Blaine knows what is going on.He and Samual now try to figure out everything there is to know about the new found spaceship.All the lives of the humanity now lies on the shoulders of Nectar Blaine.He must figure out a way to fly this thing or else he will become the prey of the impending black hole along with rest of the humanity. 

Scene-0:The news of  aliens leaving the earth surface spreads like a wildfire and everybody involved in the process of repair of the spaceship gets panicked.The news also reaches to Marcus.Initially, Marcus rejected it like a rumor but after giving it a thought he understand that the aliens tricks humanity and leave them to the impending disaster.Marcus rushes to the SAMPA(Space agency) to track the position of the black hole.

Marcus:Tell me Dr. Len? How far is the black hole from our solar system?

Dr.Len:Well...It is 34 days away.......then it will enter our solar system.It will be disastrous.

Marcus:Can it shift it's trajectory?

Dr.Len:Theoretically if an asteroid a really big asteroid comes in between the black hole gravitational pull then it may not destroy us.But it is only a theoretical possibility which Nectar is working on.

Marcus:Well Nectar is helpful lets release him from the dark room.Hagknecks go fetch Nectar I want to talk to him Tell him that it is gravely urgent.

Hagknecks:COMMAND ACCEPTED.FETCHING NECTAR.

Scene-1:Hagknecks search the entire dark room but Nectar is nowhere to be found.Hagknecks returned empty handed.Marcus shouts with both Anger and Rage..........

Meanwhile,  Nectar and Samual along with Jessy are browsing the new spaceship.Nectar is worried that how can he save humanity from the impending black hole.Suddenly a flickering of light is started happening out of the blue.Nectar investigates and deduces that the mothership along with spaceship are well connected.Mothership is emitting a signal which this spaceship is receiving.But it is encrypted into an alien language.Nectar try to figure out a way to make sense of any of that.he tried every algorithm which he has learn over the years from his father but still no success.

Scene-2: Nathan and Pulkit tell everything to Martin and Alexa.Alexa is now lost in her thoughts on how to save the world from the impending black hole. 

Marcus is desperately searching for Samual he will not stop till he finds him.After hours of hard work ,Nectar is able to crack the algorithm.It is a booster signal that is emitting and is sending messages to  the mothership.

The Mothership receives the signals then Nectar thinks of a plan he emits a powerful signal that nearly short-circuited the mothership.The Mothership gets short-circuited in the outer space.It heads straight to the impending black hole.The Aliens 'Reckons ' have lost control of the mothership.They are heading straight into the black hole.

Black holes have a very strong gravitational pull it attracts anything which comes into its way and pulls its towards its center point that is the singularity. The mothership tethers away and becomes the prey of the black hole.When the aliens saw their impending end they initiate anti-matter  drive which created a singularity of its own.

Now both the singularities collide and cancel out each other thereby destroying the black hole.But the collision is so massive that its tremors are felt on the earth too.Thereby destroying the ozone layer of the earth completely.

The Ozone layer protects us from the harmful ultraviolet rays that are coming from the sun.Now it is destroyed so everything is hit directly by the  harmful ultraviolet radiations and burns away.

Plants and animals and other livestock is also affected the most.Many people also falls prey to the harmful ultraviolet rays.The whole palace where Marcus is sitting is turned into ashes.Marcus has to hide himself inside the bunker to protect himself.

People who are living indoors and underground are safe but rest are vulnerable.Also, some big asteroids and a few pieces of the alien ship is hitting the earth surface and created a large crater.

All the water gets dried out all the trees gets pale and animals are dying of hunger it looks like a living hell.Nectar has able to save the earth from the black hole but he is not able to save from this calamity now.

The Hybrids(Robotic Zombies ) are also activated as the aliens that are controlling them are gone and their control ship is destroyed while the mothership hits the black hole.They are wondering on the streets at night.They attack whatever they saw fit.

So here is the whole scenario....

People can't move outside their houses or bunkers in broad daylight as it  has very severe amounts of ultraviolet rays.People also couldn't move outside at night time as the Hybrids are there killing and attacking people.So people are stuck there forever.Whatever they do there is a death waiting for them one way or the other.

Authors Note: In order to find out what happens next stay tuned a lot of stuff will happen in this story so please READ and COMMENT and VOTE if you like it thank you ,friends.

Copyright © Pulkit Awasthi.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.