Chapter-8:Are We In Trouble?(Edited)

Author's Note: Please if you are enjoying this story then VOTE and COMMENT.Also tell me who is your favorite character?.Thank you all for reading Enjoy.If you want to give a suggestion then you are welcome.Thank you.

Scene-1:Hagknecks are searching the sleeping quarters.Marcus is worried that if they find about Martin and others they will take them away.Marcus told something to Tony.Tony agreed.Tony runs towards the Hagkneck and attacked it with a hammer thereby destroying its CPU.The HagKneck fall down.The people are cheering for TONY.They were shouting TONY !! TONY!!.The Hagknecks arrested Tony and took him away.Tony creates a distraction for saving Martin and other people.But Tony has to pay a price.HagKnecks told all about Tony to General Derek.General Derek come at once on the scene.He looked very angry.He started yelling at the crowd.People who are initially cheering now looks frightened.

General Derek:Have you all lost your mind?You attacked a HagKneck you break the law.You must face the penalty for it.These Robots are very precious to Emperor Samual every single one of them.If he finds out about this.He will destroy you all.Tony must face the death penalty for it.

Pulkit:I will repair your HagKneck.

General Derek:What??Who are You?I never saw you here.Where did you come from.Where is your blue dress?

Pulkit:Well,I am from the past year 2016 to be precise.I can help you with your Robot.I am a Scientist.

General Derek:You must be Joking?A time traveler from 2016.I don't believe you.As for the scientist part, there is only one scientist Nectar Blaine.

Pulkit:You don't believe me.Do you want to see your creation?MONITATE come here.

Scene-2:MONITATE comes everyone is shocked to see a robot other than a Hagkneck.General Derek is also Shocked and surprised at the same time.MONITATE greats everyone.

MONITATE:HELLO! PEOPLE OF FUTURE.

General Derek:What on earth is that thing?

MONITATE:ME ROBOT MEMORY 100 YOTTABYTE.HELLO GENERAL DEREK.

Cheryl:What are you doing Pulkit?Why are you exposing us?

Pulkit:Don't worry Dear It's all part of Marcus's Plan.(Tell Cheryl in a low voice).

Cheryl:ok ..I get it.

General Derek:Well, But how is it possible?How can someone travel through time?

Cheryl:The Aldriech Mountains over there it is a mothership.The aliens want to fly it from the earth that's why they are digging here in order to find the fuel.The fuel is gold.

General Derek:Keep your voice down Miss you know too much.Ok Then prove your worth assemble this Hagkneck.If you sir do fix this robot I will let Tony go unharmed.Deal.

Pulkit:I will help assemble your Hagkneck first you must release Tony.Deal.

General Derek:Ok..Ok...We will see about that.

Scene-3:Pulkit assembles the Hagkneck and turns it functional.General Derek is so surprised to see all this.He is so impressed by Pulkit.He offers him a job as a Scientist which will work under the supervision of Nectar Blaine.

Pulkit:I will accept the offer but I need an accomplice I choose Cheryl.Do you mind??

General Derek:Not at all.You are a treasure.I am so happy meeting you.You are free to choose anybody you want.

Pulkit:If that's the case I will choose Two more of my friends Martin and Nathan.They are the best cooks.You will love their food.

General Derek:Two more people!!! Well, you are a demanding guy.I will allow these two but I have a Condition They have to cook something for me.If I like the food then they will join you otherwise.No.