Chapter-15:The Light In The Darkness

Author's Note:Alexa and Martin along with others are trapped inside the cotton factory.The cotton factory is surrounded by the HYBRIDS.Will they survive this?Will they defeat the HYBRID?.Samual and Nectar are chained in a dark room will they able to get out of this place.Will Nectar find a way to escape from that nightmare?What will Marcus do?To Find out stay tuned and PLEASE COMMENT ,VOTE and Give your views about the story.Thank you for reading.Stay Tuned for more entertainment.

Scene-1:Nectar Blaine is planning on how to escape from the dark room.Samual and Jessika are encouraging him to make a plan as fast as he could before its too late.Nectar thinks of a plan.He tell Samual to use his fist and punch on the chair at the center.The chair is very vulnerable at the center point.Samual follows Nectar's instruction.After hours of futile punching the table.Samual's fist is injured beyond repair.He is feeling so much pain.But he keeps on going without thinking about his pain.At last, he succeeds in breaking the chair into two pieces.The chair breaks with a large noise.Samual is now free all the chains are loose.Samual pulls out the chain from his hand and then he sets Jessika and Nectar free also from the chains.

Jessika:Thanks a lot! king.Way to go man.

Samual:Well.It cost my fist but at last we are free now all we gotta do is to search for the escape route.

Nectar:well.that will be a tricky one because the room is filled with darkness.Even we are not able to see each other.We must hold each others hands and move in the  various direction.Are you ready to do this?

Jessika:Yes,I am ready.

Samual:sounds like a good idea.Count me in.Well ,grab my hand.

Scene-2:Martin and other friends are trapped inside the cotton mill which is surrounded by the HYBRIDS.It has been 12 days since they are trapped.The HYBRID are still not moving an inch.Moreover, they are growing in numbers.Martin and his friends are very hungry they haven't eaten anything for 12 days.They are getting weak.In order to fight, they need their strength. Martin decided to go for a vote to choose a person who will go outside to fetch some food out of the nearby houses.Everybody vote for Nathan.

Martin:Well Nathan.You are the chossen one.Go fetch food for others.

Nathan:Why is it always me you choose to do this kind of things?Why do you people hate me so much?

Martin:(Laughs):Well.You are the bravest of all the people here.You must lead.

Pulkit:I am also going with you Nathan lets go to the roof and find some food items from nearby houses.

Nathan:Thanks a lot man for getting my back man.I could use your help man.Thats perfect.I am now confident.So what's the plan,Alexa?

Alexa:well there are 2 trees of orange nearby all you gotta do is grab as many oranges as you can.So that we can use the orange as our food source.Listen grab as much as orange as you can we only have orange as only our food source.

Nathan:Excellent Plan.Let's Do.It Mate!

Scene-3:Pulkit and Nathan takes a torch and move upstairs towards the roof.It is quite dark outside.They choose the night time to fetch some food because the HYBRIDS are not able to see them in the immense darkness.Nathan is quite worried and nervous.They have to work together in order to accomplish this task.

They browse everywhere to find a passage from the roof to the tree so that they could pluck orange fruits from the tree.They tied one end to a pole and other end they throw towards the tree so that they will climb down there and pluck out as many orange tree as possible.

But here is the scenario the orange tree is surrounded by the HYBRIDS.If a single step goes wrong then the person will fall right into the herd of the HYBRIDS.

Nathan and Pulkit devise a plan they make a small wooden plank out of the old cotton factory material.They adjust the wooden pluck from the roof to the tree so that a person which climb through that wooden pluck can easily gather as many oranges as possible.

Scene-4: Meanwhile , Nectar Blaine and Samual are exploring the dark room in which they are held captive by the evil Marcus.The room is very dark.As they were exploring the room they found a hidden door.

Samual:that's so  excellent man!!! Come on Jessy.

Scene-5:All of them gets on the other side of the door.The door opens into a large room filled with many electronic equipments.It takes a few minutes for them to figure out that they are inside the other spaceship that landed on the earth along with the mothership many years ago.It is also almost identical to the Aldriech mountain mothership.Nectar Blaine begin explring the spaceship to figure out its nature.

Meanwhile, Marcus ordered his HAGKNECKS to search the streets for Martin and others.Marcus is very angry with Martin.He initially thought him as a friend but he is responsible for turning Marcus into what he is today a Cyborg.

Nathan and Pulkit manages to pluck as many oranges as they can but suddenly HYBRIDS heard them they run towards them.In a hurry Nathan drops from the ladder into the crowd of the HYBRIDS.The HYBRIDS attacked Nathan biting and scratching him all over his body.Nathan started crying for help.Pulkit throw some wooden pluck and make many noise to distract the HYBRIDS from him but it does not work.Then, Suddenly unexpected thing happened.All the HAGKNECKS who are attacking Nathan drop dead out of the blue.Looks like someone has switch off the plug or something.Nathan covered in blood and pain look over his head.What he saw take away his breath.Pulkit is also looking at the thing in the sky.

THEME:It is a spaceship yes the same spaceship Aldriech mountain hovering over the sky.The Reckons have successfully repaired their ship and now they are leaving.The HYBRIDS  are a distraction created by aliens so that nobody will pay any attention to them and they secretly fly into the space leaving humanity to die from the black hole.

Due to all the war between Marcus ,Nectar and others aliens now left them and they move straight to the Sacralus.They are not coming back now.The black hole will hit solar system and many human lives are at risk.What will Nectar do ? How do you think Marcus will react?

To find out Read my story.Thank You so much for reading my story.

Please COMMENT and VOTE if you like my story.