Chapter-10:The World Is Not Safe At All.

Author's Note:This part is the most important part in all of the story.You all might be wondering about my book cover.What is the thing described in my book cover?Well, this chapter explores what thing is described in my book cover.All the secrets will be revealed in this chapter.So stay tuned and enjoy the ride.Thank you all for reading.

Scene-1:Samual,Martin,Cheryl,Nathan along with Pulkit teleports to The Capital.The place where the king rules.The safest place on earth.They meet Alexandria.Granddaughter of Samual.

After that they meet Nectar Blaine.The scientist that created HAGKNECKS.He inspects MONITATE and told Pulkit that he will repair his robot.He make it more strong than ever before.Pulkit is very relieved and relaxed after knowing this.Nectar Blaine now enters in a large room he  also controls the space agency SAMPA.He monitors all the activities in the universe with the help of satellite.He looks a little worried.He told about this problem to Samual.Samual is shocked to learn the Problem.He told the problem to Martin.Martin asked his permission to tell everyone about the problem.Samual gives his consent.

Martin:Ok.Listen up friend what I am about to tell you is top secret.It will freak you out a little bit.But you all have a right to know.Our world is in danger.

Nathan:Yes.I know from the evil aliens.

Martin:No.We are facing a very bigger problem than the aliens.Even aliens are terrified of this problem.

Cheryl:What is it?Martin.Stop scaring us.Just tell me.

Martin:Well.Nectar Blaine has identified a threat to our world.The threat cannot be averted.

Nathan:What threat??

Martin:A black Hole.Nectar Blaine has identified a Black hole which is entering towards our galaxy.

Cheryl:Oh! no.If that is the case then we are doomed.

Nathan:What is a Black Hole?Nectar Blaine, Can you Explain it?

Nectar Blaine:Yes,Of course.black holes.There are  2 types of black holes in the universe.

-1.Supermassive Black holes found at center of galaxies.They pose no threat.

-2.Interstellar Black holes:These are formed when a large star goes supernova.When a large star goes supernova a black hole is created.

We are dealing with the second Interstellar Black Hole.A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effect that nothing not even particles and electromagnetic radiations such as light can escape from inside.The boundary of the region where no escape is possible is called the event Horizon.If the black hole enters into our galaxy then it has catastrophic events..The orbits of outer planets and comets would be significantly and possibly altered, and this would threaten the orbits of the inner planets or the sun.  It's Possible this would send a large number of comets hurtling towards earth and other planets.Thereby destroying the atmosphere and all the life form.The Black hole swallows everything in its path.Its gravitational force is very strong.The aliens in the blue zone are the victim of black hole destruction.The whole planet is destroyed by the black hole.The aliens RECKONS told us.Thier entire galaxy is swallowed by the black hole.Now it is entering in our galaxy.If it enters then there will be total destruction.Our only way to save ourselves from the Black hole is that the Aldriech Mountain mothership will work.It that mothership will work the aliens promised us they will help to save humanity.The mothership is very big it can hold thousands of people.The aliens also agreed to live side by side with human civilization as long as they are not disturbed.