Chapter-12:The Secret Life Of A Scientist

Author's Note:You all must be wondering what my cover picture is well, it is a picture of a BLACK HOLE.This Chapter deals with the life of Nectar Blaine.The creator of the robots HAGKNECKS,SAPKNECKS and also who is the only chance humanity has against the upcoming black hole.Will Marcus ruin his plan or Nectar has some other plans up his sleeves to surprise Samual.Let's Find out by reading my story.Please VOTE and COMMENT if you are enjoying my story.I update Regularly.So stay tuned.Thank you for reading.

Scene:1:Nectar is worried about the missing HAGKNECK.Marcus has managed to find a way inside the palace disguising as the HAGKNECK.No one suspects Marcus as he was wearing a helmet which only a  HAGKNECK wears.Marcus is searching for the room of Samual to take his revenge.Martin and company are discussing the matter at hand.Nathan is quite upset with everyone.He does not like the way people treat him.He is also upset with Martin.He does not like the way in which Martin takes side of Samual.Cheryl, who seems to be interesting in him now does not even look at him.Everyone is giving Nathan a silent treatment. 

Nectar is thinking about the current situation by remembering few things.

_______________FLASHBACK BEGINS______________________________

Nectar is the grandson of a famous Scientist Victor Blaine.He is the first one who invented a device INTERCOLM to send a message into the universe.He spend his whole life trying to made contact with the aliens.But he did not succeeded.People laughed and mocked him for years.He was fired from the space agency for being too obssesed with the aliens.He then started teaching at the  High school.Yes the same high school where Samual,Nathan and Martin are studying.Nectar idealize his grandfather.He followed his footsteps and became a scientist himself.He is anti-social because he hates the people who made fun of his grandfather.He was very close to his grandfather.He witnessed his grandfather's dream becoming a reality when the aliens made the first contact at the Aldriech mountain.

YES Nectar made contact with the aliens before Samual.The whole thing the deal is Nectar's plan.The aliens give Nectar advanced knowledge about their technology .By using the technology Nectar made HAGKNECKS and SAPKNECKS and other things.Nectar is anti-social and an eccentric he wants revenge from all the people who laugh at his grandfather.His grandfather died due to people's continuous criticism.Nectar hates everyone after that.He is a mad scientist he created the virus which will turn people into zombies and he left his own blood group immune from it.Nectar Blaine has a blood group AB-negative.so by default who ever is of that blood group is immune.Then Nectar told aliens to spread the virus by dropping the package on the road where Samual is driving his car(THE day when the aliens abducted Samual).

Nectar hates Samual but he always pretended  to like him.Actually, the thing is Nectar loves Elenor ,Samual's sister from high school days .But Elenor doesn't love him back.She just thought him as a friend only who always completes her homework.Nectar had always completed Elenor's homework.Nectar always thought that someday Elenor will love him back.But the day never come.So Nectar ordered aliens to took Elenor into planet Sacralus.Yes the whole abduction by aliens is Nectar's plan.

The alien RACOON are a soldier kind of race who always want a general a master to control them.Nectar has full control over the aliens.The aliens think of him as their master.The aliens obeyed each and every command which was ever given by Nectar Blaine like a good soldier.The Black Hole condition is unexpected.Nectar is planning to shift from earth to Sacralus where he want to live rest of his life with Elenor.Aliens are taking care of Elenor on planet Sacralus.The aliens by order of Nectar Blaine is treating Elenor like a princess.No matter what she ordered the aliens provide her that.

So the end game of Nectar Blaine is to escape earth in the mothership that is in Aldriech mountains to get protected from the black hole that is coming to the solar system.Nectar hates Samual and his team.When Nectar heard that there is one more person who hates Samual then he decided to help Marcus.Nectar ordered aliens to help Marcus in the blue zone and make him powerful by turning him into a cyborg.A cyborg which can come in handy as he defeated Samual.