Chapter-14:Knock Knock Who Is It?

Author's Note:Martin is attacked by someone in his old bank.Who attacked him?Why?Samual is chained in a dark and dingy place.Will he get out of that place alive?What will be Nectar's next step?Find out.By reading my story.Thank you for reading.

Scene-1:Martin is attacked by a young girl named Sharon.After Sharon looks at Martin's face she takes a breath of relief.Sharon shouted with joy "Oh! You are human I thought you are one of them".

Martin:One of Who?What are you talking about?Where is everybody?Why is the bank so empty?

Sharon:Slow down man.Stop hitting me with a  bunch of questions I am just a little girl.

Martin:Ok.Tell me what is going on here please Miss?

Sharon:I thought you are one of the Ultra-Zombies.

Martin:Ultra-Zombies?? What are you talking about?

Sharon:I heard stories about the zombies attack in 2016.I always thought that they are just myth until I saw one with my own eyes.Yes.People are once again turning into zombies.

Martin:Don't use the word zombie.We call them Undead so they are Ultra-Undead.

Sharon:OK..They are more strong bulky and vicious than their 2016 counterparts. 

Martin:Ok.. Let's come with me I can help you I have a good experience dealing with this kind of situations.

Sharon:But.How come you have that kind of experience?How can I trust you?

Martin:I am present in the Undead invasion of 2016.

Sharon:Get outta here man.You are kidding right...

Martin:You don't believe me do you? Search record for Martin in your computer database.

Sharon:Ok I will.

Scene-2:Sharon searches for Martin's old record.She is surprised to see his record in 2016 bank employee record.She is shocked a certain degree.

Sharon:Who are you man? If you are really that Martin then you must be 87 this year but you look 25 years old at most.

Martin:Well its a long story.For starters, I travel through time.Now come with me if you need help.

Sharon:Ok.Let's go let me get my purse.

Scene-3:Everyone in the car are waiting for Martin.They were worried sick about him.When they saw him coming with a girl.They take a breath of relief.

Alexa:Where have you been Martin?Who is She?

Martin:This is Sharon.She is a bank cashier.But listen start the jeep we need to leave right now.

Nathan:What happened now?Why are you in such a hurry?

Martin:Well once again there is undead's attack but this time they are more deadly than before.

Cheryl:Oh! no not again.

Alexa:Don't worry about it.I am Samual's granddaugther I am AB-negative just like my grandfather.It means I am immune too.so don't worry I will save you all.

Sharon:Well thats a good news.You must be the general of Red zone What are you doing here?

Alexa:It's a long story.Just buckle up. 

Scene-4:Samual and Jessika are figuring out a way out of the dark room.The room is so dark nothing is visible.Samual is helplessly depending on Jessika's intelligence to get out from that awful place.