Chapter One

So this is my first fanfiction.. to start out, this story is based before Austin was famous and he was living in San Antonio.. Hope you guys like it!!

Chapter One- Moving Away

Kendall' s Point Of View

"I can't believe I'm moving"

I look outside and there is snow everywhere. I realize this is the last time I see it for awhile. I'm Kendall, age 15 , and I live in Ohio.

I'm moving to the "great" San Antonio, Texas. Yipee! not.. My dad got a job opportunity at some business down there and we have to move. I love Ohio,expect for the bipolar weather, but other than that I love it. Now the weather will be sunny all the time.

" Honey, start packing your carry-on. We have to leave in a little bit to catch the flight." My mom tells me.

"We seriously have to do this?" I snapped back

"Yes, I've told you a million times, Kendall. It's the best thing for our family right now." mom says.

"I don't have any friends, I don't know where anything is. And better yet, I don't even know what my own house looks like." I told her.

" Kendall Nicole, we are going whether you like it or not. You never know, you might love it." Mom explains.

I have no choice. I get on my White IPhone 4 and check my instagram, just to kill time. Did I tell you that I love Justin Bieber? Well, surprise! I do, like any other teenager in America. But Justin posted a picture and I kinda fangirled..

"Kendall, what did your mother tell you? Let's go, you have to pack your carry-on!" Dad yells.

He isn't really my real dad. My dad died when I was 10, along with my little brother, when he was 6. They both died in a car crash and it devastated both me and my mom. My mom hates when I talk about my permit and how I'm going to drive soon. There is a little piece in me that hates it too.

But my step-dad is named Adam. Nice guy. So that's why I call him my dad, he acts exactly like him.

"Okay, I'm going. Jeez." I said

I put my pink Beats and my iPhone charger in my Victoria's Secret bag. Along with Justin's Book, that I'm currently reading, my wallet, and some snacks that I packed.

I look at my empty room.

" This is going to be bad. I just know it." I think to myself.

I finally traveled downstairs to find Adam and Mom all ready.

" You loom comfortable." says Adam.

I'm wearing a PINK sweatshirt and leggings with some Silver Sparkle Uggs.

" I am, thank you very much." I said.

-Airport-

" Say goodbye, Kendall. This will be the last time you see Ohio for awhile." my mom tells me.

"Goodbye, Ohio. I'll miss you."

If your wondering where are my friends, I already said goodbye to them yesterday. There was a whole bunch of crying and telling each other that we will text, call, snapchat, and Skype everyday.

I get some Starbucks and a chocolate bar for the trip and we walk to our terminal.

" I'm really going to miss this place." Adam says.

"Me too. All the memories where here. And there is a lot of things I want to leave here." Mom explains.

I knew exactly what she was talking about. The crash. Adam just shakes his head and gives her a hug. And we continue to walk to the plane.

" Get ready for your new life in San Antonio." I think to myself when the plane takes off.

~I hope you guys liked it!! Vote and comment for more!! ~