Chapter 24

~Well, I just wrote this whole chapter and it all got deleted somehow. So enjoy and happy new year😆🎉~

Austin's POV
Today is the day. Today is the day when I move to Miami for a long time. I can tell this is hitting Kendall hard because when she came to my house this morning to help me finish packing before my flight, she didn't say anything and just hugged me. "Hey I got you a couple things, they are up on my bed." I told her. "What?! Let's go!" Kendall ran up the steps and threw open my door. Two presents sat on my bed, all wrapped and ready for Kendall. "Open the bigger one first." I told her. She unwrapped the present and held up the surprise. "An Austin Mahone shirt? Coool?" Kendall joked. "It's the first ever shirt on my website. The only one made ever actually." I explained. "What? I love it! I was kidding. This is so cool!" Kendall sounded thrilled. "Okay open the small one. Kendall picked up the box and opened the present in about 2 seconds. Her face lit up once she saw the necklace that I got her. "Austin, this is beautiful. Thank you so much. Here put it on me." She handed me the necklace that said, " You are my 11:11 wish." "Hey I got you a present too." She handed me a box and waited for me to open it. I pulled the red crewneck and held it up to my chest. The sweater read," mahomies". "I love it, Kendall. Thank you so much." I hugged Kendall and gave her a kiss. "I'm gonna miss you so much." Kendall whispered. "I'm gonna miss you too." I whispered back. "Austin? Kendall? Are you guys ready to go to the airport? Alex is down here too." We heard Michele yell. I looked into her eyes and sighed. "You ready to go?" Kendall asked me. "Yepp. Ready than ever."

Kendall's POV
We arrived to the airport and are standing in front of the terminal. The flight leaves in 25 minutes but Austin and Michele need to get on the plane to get settled in. "Alex, come here bro." Austin said pulling him into a hug. "I'm gonna miss you. Whenever I have a week off, you better know I'm coming down." I walked over to Michele to say goodbye to her while Alex and austin are having their moment. "Thank you so much, Michele." I said and pulled her into a hug. "I should be thanking you actually. For filling a spot in Austin's life that he needed for awhile." Michele laughed. "Well, your welcome. Don't have to much fun without me." I laughed back. "Come down anytime you want. We can pay for your ticket and whatever it takes to get here." Michele explained. We hugged and by the time we were done, Alex and Austin were finished to. I took one look at Austin and started crying. "Baby, don't cry, please don't. You don't need too. We can skype and call each other just like we said. It will work out, I know for a damn fact it will." Austin assured me. I nodded and just cried more. "I'm going to miss you being with me. Touching you, hugging you, kissing. All this electronic stuff won't help. I need you with me." I said, through sobs. "I know it won't, but you have to believe with me. We can do it, I know we can. And you heard my mom, whenever you want come stay. We will get you down here." Austin said, kissing my forehead. "Austin?" "Yes, princess." "Can I come visit now?" I laughed. "I'm afraid not, sorry sweetheart." Austin laughed back. "Austin, I'm gonna head to the plane." Michele said. "Okay thanks mom." Austin looked at me and said,"I love you so much, Kendall. Never ever ever forget that. If you ever forget or need to hear my voice, just call me. I'll pick up wherever I'm at. Okay?" "Okay," I sighed," I love you too and don't forget that ever. If you ever call, I'll never hesitate to pick up." I kissed Austin and held him in my arms for a little bit longer. "Kendall, I better go. The plane is gonna leave soon." Austin whispered. "Okay, I'll see you soon. I love you." I said as he walked away. "I love you too, Kendall." Austin said and I watched him walk down the hallway to get to the plane. He turned to look at me one last time, tears streaming down his face and I waved goodbye. He waved goodbye too.

Two Weeks Later, Austin's POV:
"Okay let's take five. Austin, you are doing great." Michael said. He's apart of my new crew. We've been in the studio for about 3 hours and I couldn't wait to sit down. I sat down on the couch and picked up my phone. I had a text from Kendall that said," I love you Austin 😘💋," a text I got right before I started recording,two missed calls from Alex and three missed calls from Adam, Kendall's stepdad. What did he want? I decided to call Adam first to see what's up. I walked outside and dialed his number. It rang 3 times before he picked up. "Adam? Hey what's up!" I said cheerfully into the phone. "Hey Austin. I'm really really sorry." He sounded worried, why was he telling me sorry? "Hey what's wrong? Did something happen?" I asked. "Um, I don't know how to say this. But Kendall got into a car accident about three hours ago. I'm really sorry but it killed her, Austin. She gone, I'm so sorry."