Chapter Fifteen

~ Shout out to annaoreo cause she says that she loves my book lolol If you want a shout out.. comment down below what's your favorite part so far! :) letss get on with it. ~

Austin's POV

It's been 3 days. 3 Days since Kendall has attempted suicide. The doctors told me that if I found her later, she would have died. I saved her life. It felt so good knowing that. But on the down side, she took so many depression pills that knocked her into a coma. It's been so hard knowing, she's alive but not up and walking or even talking. We have all been so sad. Angie, Adam, and I have been here every single second of the day waiting for her to wake up. I've tried to talk to her, seeing if that would do. I've cried so much that I can't anymore. I did go home once, but that was because my mom made me shower and change clothes. And get some sleep. I've been up for about 24 hours now, just waiting for that moment. That moment where she wakes up and I'll be right beside her bed, me being the first one she sees. The doctors have told us that the coma shouldn't be long, but they can never tell. I've snapped at them a couple times, not being cooperative with them. My mom has tried to keep me calm but I never am. Kendall is fucking me up and she's not even awake. I just want her here.

"Austin, do you want some coffee or something?" Adam asked me.

"Uhh, yeah. Decaf, please." I told him.

"Why don't you come with me? Get some exercise." He laughed.

"Okay, I will." I smiled. I got up and walked over to him. We started going to the cafeteria, it was only 3 floors down.

"Austin, I'm really sorry about all of this. I never expected this out of her and I'm devastated that you had to be the one to find her." Adam tears up telling me this.

"Oh, it's okay. I never expected it too. Ever." I said. It was silence for the rest of the ride in the elevator.

I walked into the room, pulled a chair over to her bed, things I did every single time.

"Good Afternoon, babe." I told her, picking up her hand into mine. I kissed it and left it in mine.

"Again, I miss you. I say this every day. But it's genuine. I miss you solo much. Every day passes and I miss your lips on mine, or you in my arms. Hearing your voice, your laugh. Everything about you, really. I love you so much. You already know, but I want you to know every single second. What you did to me isn't fair. In your eyes, it might not be but to me it isn't what so ever. All I wanna say, is that I want you here with me. I never want you to leave me. I made that mistake that day I left you sitting alone, and I promise you I will never make that mistake. Ever again. Kendall, please wake up. Please. I love you so much. Just do this one huge favor for me. Please." I was crying into her hand now, just kissing it repeatedly until I lost it. I just couldn't stop. I hit rock bottom.

"And I read your letter," I said through my tears. "You are my 11:11 wish too. It's actually been my wish for a couple days now. And I hope it comes true."

Kendall's POV

"Kendall." I heard my Dad say.

"Daddy?" I yelled.

"Kendall, I'm right here." I turn around, seeing my Dad dressed in his favorite outfit, his Lakers shirt and khakis.

"Dad! I missed you so much!" I pulled him into a hug, feeling everything. This isn't a dream.

"I missed you too. You are so grown up. Where has the time gone?" Dad kissed me on top of my head.

"I know! I am sixteen now." I laughed.

"Ugh, don't tell me that. You're still my little princess." Dad laughed.

"So where are we exactly?" I asked

"I haven't really figured out yet, but I think we are in heaven." Dad told me.

"Really? Then where's Sam?" I asked.

"School. Don't think you can skip school here." Dad laughed.

"Dang, I wanna see him!" I laughed.

"Kendall, we need to talk." He walked me over to a table and sat me down.

"Kendall, I'm really sorry but It's not your time to go. What you did to yourself is horrible. You had a wonderful life going on down there and you messed it up. You had a wonderful family, friends and boyfriend who just poured his heart out to you. They all love you so much, and they are blaming their selves for what you did to yourself. This isn't right, Kendall. The big man told me that I needed to tell you that right after we finish talking, you are going to wake up from your coma. I'm sorry, but I agree. This is a great opportunity to start over." My dad told me. I sat there in silence for a second, thinking through all what he said.

"But- But I wanna stay here with you, Dad. Down there isn't the same without you. I just feel stress free with you." I explained.

"Honey, I know. I would do everything in my way to fix that day, when Sam and I got into that car crash. But trust me, things will get better. I promise you." Dad told me, looking straight into my eyes, telling me that it was going his way either if I am said no or not.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, 100%. With all my heart." Dad told me. I smiled, he always said that to me.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said, after a while.

"Here, take this with you." He handed a locket, with Sam in one half and him in the other.

"Dad, I love you so much." I told him, pulling each other into a hug.

"I love you too, baby. Now go back there and love that boy with all your heart. I approve of him." Dad smiled.

"I will, 100%. With all my heart " I kissed him one last time.

I saw a flash a light and then I felt alive again. I opened my eyes to see Austin holding my hand, crying. I moved my fingers and saw Austin throw his head up.

"Kendall?" Austin asked.

"Hi."

~ OH MY LORD. That chapter though. Sorry about Kendall' s pov, I didn't want to get too religious because I didn't want to offend anyone. Like I said before I started, if you wanna shout out, Comment down below what is your favorite part so far! Love you guys :)

Twitter: @thatameezykid :) ~