Chapter 20

Hope you guys like 😊

Austin's POV
That was probably the hardest thing I had to do. Lie to her face. I need to stop doing YouTube. I can't put her life in danger anymore, and if I do my life would be falling to pieces. I have to convince her that me quitting YouTube will be the best choice for the both of us. Or just at least a break. I just can't and I don't want to see her in a hospital bed again.

Kendall's POV

I finally get discharge from the hospital today. I had to stay one more extra night after I woke up because they wanted to make sure that I was okay or whatever. My mom and Adam were so happy that I could come home, but honestly I wanted to stay. I didn't want to face Austin's fans and all the hate that I knew I was going to get. Austin told me not to worry but I knew I was getting a lot from just the way he was acting. "Honey, I'm going to go get the car. Austin will bring you out when I call him,okay?" My mom told me. "Yeah, that's fine. " I mumbled back. "Aren't you happy to leave this place? I know I am." Austin was beaming ear to ear. He is trying to cheer me up with his ridiculous grin, and it's really not helping. "I guess I am. I'm just not ready to come back from reality." I said to him. Austin phone rings and he helps me out of the bed. We wave goodbye to my nurse and finally leave. I immediately go to my room when I come home, seeing all the damage that I caused. I break down sobbing, realizing what I caused to myself. "What did I do?" I kept on repeating. "Sweetheart, you're fine. It was a mistake that you're going to have to learn from. It's in the past, we will all forget." Austin embraces me with a big bear hug, one that I haven't had in forever. I can tell that he really cares about me and doesn't want me to be filled with all this hate for myself. Maybe I can forget about this and really start over. This plan of being a confident girl sounds amazing and calming in my mind. I shouldn't care about what Austin's fans say to me because I am who I am, and I can't change that. "Austin?" I said. "Yes,baby." He said, still in the big bear hug. "I know I already said this a million times but please, please, please don't quit your channel because of me." "I won't baby. I honestly promise you I'll keep going, just for you. " He said, kissing me on my forehead. "But you have to promise me something." Austin said. "And what's that?" I asked. We walked over to my bed, clearing everything off and then laid down. "We have to start over. Forget all this grief and think positive, okay?" Austin stated. "Sure thing" I said, kissing him on his lips.

~ Hi guys. Sorry I haven't done anything for a while. But I promise you, this will be done by the end of next week, January 2nd. And then I'll keep up with writing with my new story that has been under works for a very long time. I just got this sudden inspiration spark and i decided I need to finish this for you guys. So you have to promise me to keep on reading! 😊 I'll have a new chapter up very very soon! 😝