Chapter Five

~You guys voted soo here ya go!! hope you like :) ~

Kendall's POV

It's Friday  and tomorrows the day that Austin is taking me on a date. He never said anything about where we are going or what. I'm a little nervous because it's my first date with him and I don't know what to expect. My mom has assured me that I'll be okay and things will go great but I don't know.

We didn't have school today because we started Christmas break today so my mom took me shoppingto get some new clothes for me and her. We were Forever 21 looking around when I told her more about Saturday.

" So tell me about this Austin and all about tomorrow." Mom asked.

"Oh, Austin? Okay, he is great. You'll like him when you meet him." I'm pretty open with my Mom and I could honestly tell her anything.

"That's good. He's not a douche or anything? Oh! Excuse my language."

"Mom, its not like I haven't heard that word before. And no, he's really down to earth." I pulled out my phone and I saw that I had 2 texts from Austin. Whoops, just I didn't feel the vibrates.

Austinn is Sexyy :) - Good Morning!! :) 10:30 a.m

Austinn is Sexyy :) - Kendall¿¿ Are you there¿¿ haha Alex just showed me these upside down question marks. lol 8:00 p.m

I about face palmed. Austin is a dork.

I decided to texted him back so he wasn't to worried. The good thing about Austin is that he isn't too clingy. I could not text him for 30 minutes and I don't get 50 messages from him.

I made a new message saying: omg Austin. Sorry! I'm shopping with my Mom so I didn't feel the vibrates for your text. :/

"Kendall! What about this for tomorrow?"

I looked up from my phone and my mom was holding the ugliest shirt I've seen.

"Um, Mom? Sorry but No. Not my style, I already have something in mind." I felt bad saying that but It was just not me.

"Okay, it's fine. I was kidding anyway! I would never let you walk out of the house with that on. Let alone go on a date with that on" Mom explained.

"Thank you. I thought you were serious for a second." I looked over and I found the perfect outfit for the date.

It was a floral print crop top and right beside was a pastel pink skater skirt. It was perfect and just for me. I grabbed both pieces and practically ran to the dressing rooms. I put it on and it was just right.

Then I heard 3 little knocks followed by my mom's voice.

"Kendall? Can I see? Please?" Mom asked.

I opened the door and Mom gasped.

"Ken!! You look beautiful! You are getting that and I don't care what you say."

I'm blushing so much. " Thanks Mom. Lets go check out."

We walk over and I feel a buzz in my pocket.

Look who it is.

Austinn is Sexyy :) - I was wondering what you were doing. It's allll good. How's it going?

Me: Pretty good! :) I can't tell you anything else because you'll see tomorrow ;)

We walked up and paid. I wanted to go find some socks for the outfit and we went into Target, found exactly what I wanted, and walked right out.

Mom can't survive without Starbucks, I know such a white girl!! But once we pulled in, I got another text.

Austinn is Sexyy :) - You have to make me wait!! I want to see how beautiful you are noww :)

Me: Thanks Aus :) But you have you wait :)

Austinn is Sexyy :) - Finee... :( I gotta go so Ill text you later!

Me: Okay! Ill miss you though. :)

My mom looked over at my phone and saw some of our messages.

"Aww, Ken! You guys are so cute! You sound like me and your dad when we were teenagers."

" Hey! No looking at my phone! Keep your eyes on the road! And thanks Mom" I smiled.

Mom and I arrived home and I got my outfit put together for tomorrow. It was about time for bed so I got ready. I came back and looked at my phone, fangirled over Justin and then plugged in my phone. I started thinking about Austin and the date, and just everything that has happened before I moved.

I got really nervous for tomorrow so I decided to stop thinking about it and go to bed. I texted Austin good night even though he hasn't texted me since I told him I'll miss him.

I saw him read it and smiled. Three little dots showed up telling me he was texting back.

Austinn is Sexyy :) - Sweet Dreams, beautiful :)

I squealed. And go so happy. I was falling head over heals for this guy and I don't think I can stop it. I don't want to either.

~ Chapter Five complete!! Hope you liked it! Lets lower the votes to 3 for Chapter Six? Follow me on Twitter!!: @thatameezykid Til the next chapter, see you soon :) ~