Chapter 23

~I made the decision that NTIFY is going to end with 25 chapters so only 2 chapters left! Enjoy ☺️~

Austin's POV
We are finally back in Texas after our week in Miami. It was great to have alone time with Kendall but I'm happy to be home. Now I just have a decision to make, move to Miami to start my music career or stay in Texas and watch it fade away. It always sits on my mind and I always think of what my choice would do to Kendall. She said she would support me with whatever I choose. I just need to do what feels right and choose soon.
Kendall's POV
"Austin, pass me the remote. I don't feel like watching this anymore." I told him. "Yeah, this movie sucks." Alex said. Austin and I wanted to hang out with Alex and Lily tonight, kinda like a double date. We weren't doing much except for flipping through channels to find something on. "I want some ice cream." Lily spoke out. "Do you want to go get some?" Alex asked her. "Give us something to do." Austin answered back. "Well then, let's go!" Alex jumped up and put on his shoes, soon enough we were in our separate cars and driving to the nearest Dairy Queen. "Hey listen," Austin said grabbing my hand. "I think I made a choice whether or not I'm gonna move to Miami or not." "Okay, and hey don't make your choice because of me. You can do whatever you want. " I assured him. "Well, I think I'm gonna move out to Miami and start recording. Babe, you're welcome to come out anytime to see me. I'll pay for your ticket, we can make this work. I love you so much that I know we can." Austin said. "Okay, and it's not like we can't Skype and call. We made it work when I went to Ohio." I laughed. "Great, I'm so happy. I can't wait!" Austin grinned. We arrived to Dairy Queen and parked beside Alex. Austin got out first and opened my car door for me. "Why thank you sir." I smiled. "Hey Alex. I told her." He said punching his arm. "And what did she say?" Alex looked at me. "I'm happy for what he chose and I can't wait to see what he does in the future." I grinned at Alex. We all order and ate our ice cream, and once we were done Austin and I chose to go back to my house to be by ourselves. "So, when are you moving out there?" I asked Austin. "I think they want me out there by next week to start recording. So me and mom are gonna fly out there on Friday." Austin explained. "Wow, this is moving so fast. I thought it would be a month before you moved in. " I said looking in his eyes. " I know, I wish we would have some more time together." Austin saying before he kissed my cheek. I smiled and moved closer to him. "You know I'm gonna miss you, right." I told him. "I know. It's gonna be hard but we can do it. I know we can." Austin said. "I'm tired, babe." "I know. Me too, let's take a nap. " Austin cuddled up to me and laid his head on my chest. I played with his hair until we both fell asleep.