Chapter Three

Okay I lied because said Chapter Three would be up tomorrow.. but I like writing to much. Enjoy!!

Kendall' s POV

"I will never say never, I will fight til forever. Whenever you knock me down, I will not stay on the ground." Off goes my alarm. Right at 7:00.. Just enough time to get to school before 8:45. ( that's the actual time Austin's school starts school.. I did my research. Lol)

It keeps on singing until I shut it off. That's the only time i don't like Justin, when he wakes me up.

"Kendall, wake up! Don't make me get the water like I did last year." Mom threatens.

"I'm up, okay. I'm carpooling with Alex today. I forgot to tell you." I say.

"Ooo, who is this Alex?" My mom asks.

"Just a Friend, mom. Nothing more"

Me and Alex have gotten closer since we first talked. He showed me around. Showed me the mall, his favorite fast food place, the school. He's pretty cool. I also met Austin. But I haven't seen him since then. I don't know what he does, but Alex says he does something but to shy to tell anybody else. But I could tell Austin was comfortable with me.

I went downstairs to find Adam making pancakes for me.

"Dude, you didn't have to do that for me!"

"I didn't. I did it for myself."

My jaw dropped so far, my chin was on the table.

"I'm just kidding. Your favorite, blueberry pancakes." Adam jokes.

"Good, I didn't want to choak you." I stick out my tongue and smiled.

I ate and I went upstairs to get ready.

I watch a lot of YouTube videos on makeup and fashion. So I'm a pro at it. I used my Naked 2 pallet for eyeshadow, elf liquid eyeliner and Great lash Mascara.

I decided on wearing a black flowy tank top and a pink hi-low skirt with black flats. I wore my cross necklace that my dad-real-got me for my 9th birthday and my blonde hair was in curls.

Once I was all done, the clock read 8:15.

"I should be under the mistletoe!" My phone blared. It was Alex.

"Hey let's go:)!!" He texted.

"I'm coming outside right now;)" I said back.

I told my mom and Adam goodbye and need out the door.

Alex can drive, he's sixteen but he is still in my grade.

I could tell from the driveway that Austin was singing.

"Maybe that was his secret." I thought to myself.

I opened the car door and Austin quickly shut up.

"Hey Alex, Hey Austin." I greeted.

"Hey"

"Yellow"

"Yellow?" I asked.

"Yeah, yellow. Hello sounds like yellow. So I said Yellow." Austin explains.

"Okay, you do that. So how long does it take to get to school?" I asked.

"Probably, about 15 minutes. Not that long" Alex said as he was backing out of the driveway.

"How long until you get your permit?" Austin asked.

"Well, back in Ohio it was 15 1/2 but it's probably different here." I explained.

"No, you can get it now if you want" Alex told me.