Chapter Two

Austin's POV is coming, burning won't be for awhile. So just hold tight.

Kendall' s POV

Getting off the plane was fine but getting home was crazy. When we were going to my house, there were these two boys, about my age or a couple months older, were playing basketball right across my street. They both had Brown hair, almost could be brothers but I cod 're the difference between them. Both were very attractive, but the one was wearing a snapback and had braces was the one I thought was really cute. We drove past and pulled into our driveway. They stopped playing, looked over, and waved at us.

My new house is amazing. It's huge for just 3 people. I got to pick out my room first, so I chose the one at the end of the hall. My boxes were being put in my room, so I went to the backyard. We have a swimming pool, something that we didn't have in Ohio. Maybe moving to San Antonio was a good thing, I was thinking to myself. Maybe this is a break from all the crazy past back in Ohio. Maybe this will be better.

I'm in my own little world and of course someone scares me.

"So, you like the house?" Adam asks.

"Adam! God, you scared me." I yell.

"Sorry sweetpea, I said do you like the house?" Adam asks again.

"Like it? I love it.I was thinking maybe this is a break from the bad memories back in Ohio." I tell him.

"Maybe it is. I know how hard it is to talk about it, Ken. It affected both you and your mom. So this should be an escape from it." Adam explains.

I just nod, thinking how bad it was. I fight back tears and think about other things.

"So how about that swimming pool? We'll have to open it after we move in" Adam says.

" I know, I was really happy when I saw it." I respond.

"Adam, are all my boxes in my room yet?"

"Should be, why?"

"I'm going to unpack."

"Okay, have fun" Adam says.

I make my way into the front of the yard, just checking out the whole yard. I go into deep thought sometimes and I hate it. I start thinking about stuff that I never want to think about, but I do. I look up into my window, seeing if I can see anyone in my room.

Again, I'm in my own little world and someone has to ruin it.

"Hey, you live here now?" Some voice I never had heard before says.

"God, you scared me" I turn on my heals and notice it's the boy that was playing basketball.

Not the one I like though.

"Sorry, I'm Alex. I don't live there, well I basicaly do but I don't have my own room or anything." Alex confesses.

"Its fine. I'm Kendall. And I know what you mean, your just over there a lot." I tell him.

"Finally someone gets it." Alex laughs.

" If you're wondering who the other boy is, his name is Austin. He is doing some homework, and I need to go do mine too. Where are you going to school?" Alex explains.

So his name is Austin. I like that name.

"Uhh, Lady Bird Johnson High School?" I tell him.

"Awesome!! That's where we go! Maybe you can car pool with us! Here's my number so I can You or not. Hope to see you on Monday!"

"Monday, right." I mutter.

I go inside to unpack and 2 hours go by. By then, I have my room perfect. I start thinking about school on Monday. I'm suddenly really tired.

"Jetlag" I think to myself.

"Maybe, San Antonio won't be bad..." I also think.

~Second Chapter! Woot Woot! Tell me what you think!! And go follow me on Twitter: @thatameezykid !! Chapter three should be up tomorrow!!~