Chapter 21

Enjoyyy 😘

Kendall's POV
It's been over a month since my downfall happened. Me and Austin grew closer than ever. We took every little second we have together, we never take for granted because his music career is blowing up and he's has been traveling a lot. Between filming covers and focusing on his music, we really haven't had time for ourselves. He took me to Chicago with Michele to go visit and preform for some birthday parties here and there since we really haven't been with each other much. Austin has been telling me about how there's a management that he really likes and how they want him to move to Miami to get to the studio to start making his own music. He's really set on the idea and I keep telling him to do whatever he thinks is right and that I'll support him on whatever he chooses. It was about 3:30 in the afternoon when I get a call from Austin. I pick up the phone and I hear Austin's voice. "Hi Austin" I said very happily. "Hi princess, what's up?" I hear him say. "Oh nothing much, just laying here finding nothing on tv." I answered back. "Okay good. Hey why don't you get up and about 4:30 I come and pick you up?" Austin asked. "Sure? What are we going to do?" I laughed. "I was thinking a movie and pizza? Maybe if you want we can stop at the mall." Austin responded. "Okay. I'll see you then." I said back. "I love you more, Kendall." "I love you most."
I look over at the clock, it reads 4:00. He really didn't give me much time to get up and get ready, so I immediately get up and start on everything. I took a shower this morning so all I have to do is my hair and makeup which saves me some time. I do my makeup simple, complete with winged eyeliner. I straighten my hair and just leave it down. I go over to my closet and pick out a yellow Trukfit sweatshirt, light washed jeans, and black vans. By then it was 4:25 so I go downstairs and wait for Austin. He's always a little bit early so I hear him pull into the driveway and walking up to the door. "Kendall?" Austin asks. "Right here!" I walk over, give him a hug and a kiss. "Hi princess. You ready?" He asks me. "Of course I am." We walk out to the car and get in. I plug my phone into the AUX and start playing Austin and I's favorite song at the moment: As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber. He sings every single word to me while I just laugh at him because he's acting song goofy. "Austin, please focus on the road. "I giggled. "Anything for you babe." He says kissing my hand, while holding it. We pull into the mall and start walking around. "Do you have anywhere specific you want to go?" I ask him. "I kinda want to get new shoes, but let's just look in finish line." We walk around and don't really see anything so we walk out and go over to this really good pizza place in the mall. We order and sit down to eat. I start hearing some girls behind me saying, "That's Austin Mahone!", "Is that his girlfriend?" and more about him. I look back and smile at them. "Hey, I think you've got some fans back there." I tell Austin, who is in deep focus to his pizza. "Huh? Oh, yeah I saw them." He laughed. "Why don't you go talk to them?" I asked. "Kendall, I'd love to but this pizza is too amazing. "Austin smiled. "Okay, it is pretty amazing." I laughed. But soon enough, they walked over to our table to talk to us. "Hey Austin. Hi Kendall." One of the girls said. "Hey guys. Do you guys want a picture?" Austin asked. "Yeah we would love to!" The other mahomie said. "If you give me your phone, I can take the picture. " I kindly said. One handed me their phone and I snapped the picture a couple times and handed back her phone. "Thanks guys." Austin said giving them a hug. "Um Kendall, I'm sorry about what happened. " The blonde girl said. Me and Austin looked over at each confused. "What are you talking about?" I smiled. "How you tried to kill yourself. I'm really sorry. It shouldn't went out of hand." The brunette said. "Oh, thanks. And it's alright." "No, you just don't get it. We were the ones who started it." The blonde said. "Oh, well mistakes happen. It's fine, really it is." I said sincerely. "Oh okay. We really don't mean it now. You are basically perfect." The brunette laughed. "Well thank you." I smiled. They walked away and Austin started laughing. "What are you laughing about?" I asked. "I'm laughing about how you didn't punch them in the face." He smiled. "I'm not going to do that Austin. Well at least not in public." I smiled. "Oh hey listen, I've got something to ask you." Austin smiled. "What now?" I asked. " I wanted to know if you wanted to go to Miami with me? I already asked your mom and Adam and they said they were fine with it if you said yes. So yes or no?" He asked. "Of course I want to go with you!" We both get up and walk to the movies. " Do you know how much I love you?" Austin asked me. "How much?" Let's just sum it up to alot." He said before kissing me. " Let's just say, that I love you a lot too."