Chapter Fourteen

~ School starts tomorrow. Ugh. So if I don't upload Wednesday, its because I have school and I have volleyball games/ practices. So, I think I'm just gonna upload Sundays. But I'm not sure. So ill tell you :) Vote, Comment, Enjoy. ~

Austin's POV

"Austin. I'm calling you because I would love to tell you something. "I'm breaking up with you. Just what YOU wanted and what your fans wanted. You made that decision yourself when you left me alone today. Goodbye." I heard Kendall say in the message. She called me 10 times and she left only 1 message. I was heartbroken. It was all my fault that I left her. I was basically asking for it. I slipped on my Jordan's (tip toein in my Jordans lolol) and practically sprinting downstairs. I picked up the keys and I was almost out the door when I heard my mom.

"Austin?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Mom."

"Where are you going and why are you rushing?" She asked.

"Kendall's. Uhh.. Me, Alex and Kendall planned a Mario Kart tournament today at 5 and I took a nap, then slept over time."

"Well, Honey. It's almost 6. You need to set an alarm next time."

"Okay, Mom. I know. I gotta go." I shut my door and ran to my car.

I heard the door open again. "Don't speed!" Mom yelled.

"I won't!" I yelled back.

I put the key in the ignition and sped off to Kendall's house. Nobody is here except for Kendall. Great. I ran up to the door and pounded on the door. No answer. I tried again. Still no answer. I found the spare key in the plant and opened the door.

"Kendall? Babe?" I yelled. I ran up to her room. Locked.I knocked on the door, no answer. I heard Paradise playing in her room. Why is she listening to that song? She said she wanted that song to be played at her funeral because she thought it was a beautiful song. I picked the lock and opened the door.

"Kendall?" I asked. I turn to my left and see her laying on the floor, passed out with cuts on her arms. Right at that moment, I lost it. I ran over to her and felt her pulse. Nothing.

"Oh my god." I managed to say through my tears. I pulled out my phone, my hands were shaking so much that I could hardly dial 911.

"Hello, 911.What's your emergency?" A lady asked over the phone.

"I just found my girlfriend unresponsive on the floor. I think she overdosed on pills. Because there's depression pills in her hand." I said through tears.

"Okay sir, you're going to have to calm down. What's your name?" She asked.

"Austin. And, And my girlfriend's name is Kendall Nicole Smith. Address is 313 River Drive. San Antonio, Texas."

"Okay, we are sending a ambulance right now. I would like for you to stay on the line until it comes, Okay?"

"Alright." I said. I looked around. Shit, there's notes. Am I going to be the one to pass them out? I heard the ambulance sirens in the distance, getting closer and closer until they were parked in the driveway. I didn't shut the door because I was rushing so much.

"Austin? Are you still there?" the lady asked.

"Yeah. The ambulance just got here."

"Okay, well do me a favor. You said that you found her?"

"Yeah."

"Call her parents for her. And tell them. Please." The lady told me.

"Okay. I will. Thank you so much." I hung up just as the paramedics came in the room.

"Hello. How old is she?" The paramedic with a Brunette ponytail asked me.

"16. We are both 16."

"Okay, we are going to revive her. So don't freak out, got it?" Ponytail asked.

"Got it." I started crying as they took the pads out of the bag. They did everything so fast, I could keep up.

"1, 2, 3. Clear!" The Blonde paramedic yelled. Her body moved up. No response.

"Again. Ready, 1, 2, 3. Clear!" Just then on portable screen, her heart beat started up.

"Okay, put her on the gerny. Let's get outta here." Ponytail said.

"You coming?" Blonde said.

"Oh yeah." I snapped into reality and picked up the notes and ran after Kendall.

I shut the door, locked it, and jumped into the ambulance, standing beside Kendall, grabbing her hand. Ponytail jumped in with me and shut the doors.

"Okay, You're gonna have to give me some info." He asked me.

"Okay." I mumbled.

"What's your name?"

"Austin."

"Hers? Give me full name."

"Kendall Nicole Smith."

"Mom and Dad?"

"Angie Miller. Dad died 2 years ago. Her stepdad is Adam Miller."

"Okay, great. How did you find her?"

"On the floor, cuts on both wrists, and depression pill bottle in her hand." I again mumbled.

"Thanks, that's all I need. Hang in there bud. I can tell you love her." He told me.

I started bawling right when he said that.

"It's all my fault. Why did you have to do this, Kendall. You don't deserve this. At all." I laid my head on her stomach.

"Bro, you'll be alright. We are at the hospital." He opened the doors and let me get out. Blonde and Ponytail rolled Kendall in and I ran after them.

"Kendall Smith. She's alive but unresponsive. Overdose on depression pills." Ponytail informed the nurse. She shook her head and looked over at me.

"You found her?" She asked me.

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay, you are going to have to stay in the lobby."

"But she is my girlfriend! I'm the only one that is here for her right now. I NEED to be there when she wakes up!" I screamed.

"Sir-"

"No! I'm going up there whether you like it or not."

"Sir, its Hospital Policy. You have to stay here. We will inform you right when she wakes up. I promise." She told me, calming me down a little.

"Okay. That's okay." They started wheeling her away and I walked over to a chair. I called Angie and Adam, telling them everything. I felt so guilty. Angie was crying so much that Adam had to take the phone and ask me. He told they would be there as soon as possible. I called Alex and told him. He sounded like he was going to cry but I didn't hear anything. He told me that Lily was here with him, going to surprise Kendall since she sounded depressed and she needed her there. I could hear them shutting the door and getting into Alex's car. He hung up, telling me that they were on their way. I glanced down at the notes in my hand.

I feel so guilty for everything. I can't believe this happened.

~ Oh my lord. The feeeels though. Love you all :) muahh Twitter: @thatameezykid ;) ~