Chapter Seven

Heeerre ya goooo :)

Kendall's POV

So its now a  couple days after Austin and I's first date and him asking me out. We have been hanging out every day since. Austin and I have been to the beach, swam in my pool, and we even studied together. That was a big miracle because i had to beg Austin to do it with me. Our favorite thing to di together though is just to cuddle and watch movies together. I love how nothing changed since we started dating. It's just a step up from talking. Its now next Friday and Austin hasn't been texting me back, and its making me aggravated.

To My Princee <3: Gooood Morning!! :*

To My Princee <3: Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bacy!!

To My Princee <3: Stop ignoring me and come over to hang out with me, babe!!!!

I threw my phone down because I was so frustrated. Why isn't he texting me back? He always has been acting weird on Fridays? Is he hiding something from me? We tell each other everything so I should know what he is doing right now.

I looked at the time and the clock read 1:37. I was a little hungry so I picked up my penny board and decided to go get some Chipotle. Since Austin's house isn't too far away, I chose to go past his house to see if he was doing anything.

I went downstairs and told Adam what where I was going and then walked out the door. I turned on my music so I wouldn't get too bored while riding my board.

I turned down Austin's street and I sped up a little bit. Austin has this big tree in front of his house so I rode up to the tree and I hid behind it. I look up in his room to see him dancing around his room and he looks like he is talking to someone. But no one is up there. What could he be doing?

I decided to text him and see if I could see him read it.

To My Princee <3: Heyy, I'm going to chipotle... Wanna come?

I hit send and look up in his room once more.

He walks over to his bed and I see him on his phone. Then on my phone three little dot pop up indicating that he is texting back.

From My Princee <3: Sorry babe..I'm caught up in something right now. Maybe later at my place?? i love you though.

What?!? I get really mad and hop onto my board and pass Alex's House. There's a bench close to his house, so I sat down and tried to clear my mind. What does he mean by "I'm caught up in something right now?" I wish he would just tell me and not keep Fridays a secret to me. I texted Alex to see if he wanted to go with me.

To Alexxxx: Hey I'm going to Chipotle. Wanna come? I'm sitting in the bench in front of your house. lolol

I see him look out his window and waved, so I waved back.

From Alexxxx: Yeah sure!! I'll be right down lol.

Alex appears from behind his door with his skateboard in his hand.

"Waddup!!! I haven't seen you in forever, Kendall!" Alex shouted.

"I know!! It's good to see you though!" I pulled him into a hug.

"Okay, lets go because I'm starving." Alex laughed.

We arrived at Chipotle, got out food and decided to sit outside since it was really nice out.

"So how's you and Austin?" Alex asks me.

"Pretty good. Our first date went amazing. But I want you to clear up one thing. "

"I heard it went well from Austin. What one thing?" I know Alex will tell me the truth because he was my first friend when I came to Texas. I can trust him with anything.

"Well, he never wants to hang out on Fridays. And when I do ask him, he always say hes doing something that he can't get out of or that he's caught up in something." Alex had a guilty look on his face, like he knew something.

"Alex, you know something. Tell me right now or I'll leave you here alone."

"I can't say. It's something that Austin should tell you not me. But I'll do you a favor. I'll talk to Austin about telling you, Okay? I promise the next time I see him, I'll talk to him."

It made me mad for a little bit that Alex wouldn't tell me, but I respect how he is respecting Austin.

"Fine," I sighed. "Just make sure you do. I wanna know."

We talked about school and our plans for spring break. I was leaving San Antonio for the week to visit family and friends in Ohio. And Alex was going to Miami with his family and Austin's mom and Austin.

"Okay, we better go. Austin just texted me and told me that we can go over to his house if we want." I told Alex.

We penny/skateboarded to Austin's house and before we went in I talked to Alex about his plan.

"Okay, I'm going to go to the bathroom and thats when you talk to Austin.Ill give you about 5 to 10 minutes and then I'll come back. Do you think thats enough time?" I explained to Alex.

"Yeah, Yeah. That's good. It shouldn't take too long."

"Thank you so much, Alex. I'm just tired of not knowing."

" I understand. Don't worry, I would too."

I smiled at him and then walked into the house. I kissed Austin and then excused myself to go to the bathroom, gave Alex a look and then left. Hopefully, the talk goes well.

Austin's POV

"Austin, you gotta tell her. She fed up with not knowing what you do on these days. Don't be ashamed. You're so good and she'll support you  every step of the way. So, don't be scared. Just come out and say that you have  YouTube channel and your kind of a big thing." Alex explained.

"Okay, I will... Sometime. I just feel that right now isn't the right time. Just wait a few days and I will. I promise. " I told Alex.

I didn't know Kendall was bothered by it. I mean I would too. She probably doesn't trust me... I took that way too far. She probably does but is just worried. I'll tell her. But I gotta do it in person, not over a text. That would be too douchy.