Chapter Eight

~Okay, literally everytime I update I always change my mind. But hopefully this will be the last I do. I will be updating every Sunday and Wednesday. I like writing and I hate waiting for one day a week to update. Hope you enjoy! :) ~

Austin's POV

I got a call from Alex at about 12:00 on Saturday. He was balling and I couldn't make out what he was trying to say to me.

"She- And then I- Then She said- I yelled- She- I-" Alex said.

"Alex, talk to me. I can't hear anything you say. Calm down and just come over. My mom isn't here, its fine." I told him.

My mom went to one of her friend's party or something like that.I knew she wasn't come anytime soon.

I heard a knock on the door about 15 minutes after and I opened the door to a red-faced Alex that you could clearly tell he was hurt.

"Alex, bro. What's wrong?"

"She broke up with me." He pulled me into a hug, which was weird because we haven't hug in a long time.

"Sarah? Little Innocent Sarah?"

"Yes. She told me she was "fed up" and I didn't do anything! Sarah told me that we never hang out anymore and things weren't like they were. Well, I told her that I always ask her to hang out and she is the one who says that she has plans with her friends or whatever."  Alex teared up a little more and I had him sit on the couch.

"Then she decides to tell me that She was moving away and that she found someone at her new neighborhood. So, She was cheating on me and I didn't even know."  Alex explains.

"Alex, I'm so sorry. I knew how much she meant to you. But move on, I bet Kendall has a friend in Ohio that is 10 times better than Sarah. She will be something of the past. You're a man, act liked one." I tried joking with him a bit to make him a little more happy.

Alex wipes his tears, puts his face in his hands, then takes a deep breath.

"You know, you're right. I'll get over her and I won't even know who Sarah is anymore."

"See, thats what I like to see. Let's go play some video games and act all manly." I laughed.

We walked downstairs and I pulled out my phone to tell Kendall all what happened.

To My Princess <3: Sarah cheated on Alex and is moving to another school. :/ He just came over and told me everything.

I got a text from her pretty fast.

From My Princess <3: Wtf? I only hung out with her once, and I felt like there was something weird going on. Tell Alex that I love him though. Annd I love you :*

"Hey, Kendall said she loves you." I told Alex.

"Tell her that I do too. Wait, isn't she supposed to be on a plane?" Alex told me.

"Yeah, I thought so too. I'll ask." Kendall was going to Ohio for Spring Break this week to see all of her friends and family. I told her goodbye this afternoon so then she could leave tonight around 9:00.

To My Princess <3: I love you too and Alex says he loves you also. Hey, aren't you supposed to be in the air? lol

From My Princess <3: Yeah, I was. We just landed in good ole Ohio. You'll have to come here sometime with me. Its really cold.

To My Princess <3: Umm, I'd rather not? I like being warm. hahaha

From My Princess <3: It's actually not that bad. But I gotta go. I'm tired and I have a 15 minute drive to my house so I'll text you tomorrow. xoxo