Chapter Six

~Chapter Six starts now. hope you guys like it. Half of this chapter is going to be Austin and then the other is going to be Kendall's POV. ~

Austin's POV

I woke up Saturday morning with a smile on my face and to Alex's snoring.. Finally, my first date with Kendall. I've been waiting for this since the day I asked her out. Hopefully,  everything will go how I plan it to be. I got my license last week so I can actually drove Kendall, and not having my Mom embrass me on the way to the date.

Alex's snoring got really annoying so I threw a pillow at him. 

"Alex!! Wake up or stop your snoring!" I yelled at him.

"Huh? What?" I could tell Alex was confused.

"Wake up and help me pick an outfit out for my date tonight."

"Okay. Fine. Whatever." And he just falls back asleep again. I punch him in the gut so he actually wakes up this time.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up."

I texted Kendall Good Morning and that I couldn't wait to see her tonight. I was planning to pick her up around 6:30ish so that it was later. She hasn't texted back… its 10:00. She is usually up by now.

Kendall's POV (starting at 11:45 a.m.)

"What time is it?" I sprung up from my bed to see that it is almost 12:00

"Oh my gosh", I thought. " I never sleep this late."

Whateves. Doesn't hurt anyone.

I check my phone and I had 1 text from Austin and 1 from both Adam and my mom.

Austinn Is Sexyy:) - Gooodd Morning Beautiful!!

Adamm - Hey! We are leaving to go to some event for your mom. Won't be back until around 5:00. Don't burn down the house lol

Mommasita - Sweetie. It would be nice if you texted us back. Please answer back when you wake up.

Whoops.. Guess I should text them back? 

I went downstairs to get some lunch since it was basically that time. I turned on the tv and turned it on to Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I got bored really fast because no one was home... or texting me.

Austin's POV

"Ding!!" My phone went off at about 12:00. It must be Kendall. I checked my phone and saw her name on my phone. I was filming a cover for my youtube channel. I didn't upload one last week so all my fans were tweeting me that I NEEDED to put one up right now.

Ken Doll ;) - Good Afternoon? lol I slept in a litttlle too late.

"Austin! Let's go! If you want to be done by 4:00 then stop looking at your phone!" Alex yelled at me.

" Dude, it doesn't take me an hour to look at a message." I told him.

"Whatever. Let's just go."

I put my phone down. So, Kendall is gonna see that I read the message but didn't reply. Hopefully, that doesn't make her mad. Alex is really cranky. Something must be up with him.

Kendall's POV ( 5:00 p.m)

Jump to 5:00. I honestly did nothing but clean my room. Boring. Austin read my message but didn't reply. It made me mad at the time but he probably had something to do.

Adam and my Mom came back and Mom was bugging me about tonight.

"Kendall, you have to make a move. Kiss him, don't be scared. It will be okay."