Chapter Twelve

~ Okay, sorry for uploading so late. I feel bad but I'm caught up in sports and I have school in week :/ kms. But I hope you enjoy :) I'll make it up to you, don't worrry.  And I'm gonna speed it up a little bit so Its gonna start a month after Chapter 11. Things are gonna get intense in a couple chapters!~

Austin's POV

Well, It's been a month since Kendall and I have started dating. And our first month was amazing. Kendall is so supportive of my YouTube channel, and even though it's not hers, she's so determined to help. If I don't upload right away, she makes sure that I upload. Kendall is growing on the fans because she does so much for them. Sometimes, she'll take my phone and go on Twitter to follow some accounts. There are still some that don't like her and they give her so much hate that will leave Kendall in tears. I'm trying to stop it but I don't think I can. I'm getting ready to go to Chipotle with Kendal right now to have a small date. I finished getting ready, texted Kendall that I was on my way and walked out the door. I petted Romo for a little bit and walked downstairs.

My mom wasn't home so I locked the door and hopped into my car. I drove to Kendall's house and walked into it.

"Oh Kenddalll! Or Anggiiee! Or even Adammmm!" I yelled.

"I'm here! Don't worry!" I hear Kendall coming down the stairs.

"Hey Babe!" I said pulling her into a hug.

"Hey! My mom and Adam aren't home so I have to remember to lock the doors. So don't let me forget." Kendall told me.

"Okay, I won't. Okay, lets go I'm starving." I begged.

"Okay. Me too!" Kendall giggled. She locked all the doors and then we walked out the door. It didn't take us long to get to Chipotle and order our food. We decided to eat outside because It was a beautiful day out.

"So how are you holding up?" I asked. She's been down because the hate is getting worse and worse. Kendall doesn't want to do anything because she feels if she does something, they'll find out. Then they will have something else to hate on her for.

"I guess I'm okay." She quietly said.

"Kendall, c'mon you're bigger than them. Just ignore it." I told her.

"Austin! How can I when I see it all the time? They hate on me for every little thing in my life? I can't just "ignore" it." She said.

"I don't know, Kendall. Don't read the comments, don't read the tweets. Just do something to get you back to the old you. You aren't the same." I told Kendall.

"I am, Austin. I'm sad that's all." Kendall said with tears in her eyes.

"I know." I shook my head. I couldn't believe that we were arguing about this in public. It's been like this for a couple days. Through texts, through calls, even when we are in my room just watching TV. I swear that it's the hate but she doesn't want to admit it.

"Why don't you just drop it for once?" Kendall said angrily.

"Really? Why are we doing this here? In public? This is low, Kendall." I told her.

"Whatever. You were the one who asked in the first place." Kendall snapped.

"I'm done." I got up and threw away my food. I was so mad at her. Why does she have to do this now? And in public? It's obviously hurting her so why can't she talk to me about it? I walked over to my car and opened the door up. I looked over at Kendall and she was even looking at me. She was looking at her phone, not even paying attention.

"Fine. I'll just leave you here." I said under my breath. I turned on the car, backed out, and drove away.

~ Austin got a little sassy pants! Geez lolol but yeahh. Sorry about the very late update. Like I said I'll make it up to you. Twitter: @thatameezykid xoxo :) ~