Chapter Eleven

~ My Wattpad is acting so weird right now. wtf but hope you enjoy! :) ~

Kendall's POV:

I woke up and I was in my bed. Finally in Texas. Someone must have carried me upstairs. The last thing I remember was seeing Austin driving me home from the Airport. I got up and looked in my mirror. Yikes, I thought, I need to fix my hair. I grabbed my hairbrush, brushed out my thick, blonde hair and then put it in a braid. I plugged my phone into my charger and then walked downstairs.

"Good Afternoon, Honey." I heard my mom say. I turned around and saw her sitting on the couch.

"What time is it?" I laughed.

"About 6:30. You slept a long time. We came home at about 2:00." Mom said.

"Wow. I'm never that tired. Where's Adam, Austin and Alex?" I asked.

"Oh, they went to go get some pizza. Is half cheese, half pepperoni okay? Austin said it would." Mom said.

"Yeah, yeah. That's good. As long as it's food."I joked. I walked over to the fridge and picked out a bottled water, then walked over to my usual spot, the recliner.

"Here's the remote. I have to go do some laundry." Mom handed me the remote and walked to the laundry room.

I flipped through the channels and found 16 and Pregnant. That was the only good thing on right now. I heard the door open and heard Austin's laugh.

"Is that my 3 favorite boys?" I asked.

"Yesss? You're finally awake!" Austin said.

"Pizzas' here!!" Adam yelled.

"Good. I'm hungry!" I yelled.

( Fast forward like 20 minutes lolol )

"Kendall, sweetie. Adam and I have some news to tell you." My mom said.

"What?" I looked around the table and saw everyone smiling. I was so confused.

"Well, Austin and Alex already know. And they were good about not saying anything." Adam said.

"She was asleep half the time!" Alex laughed.

"Okay, whatever. Angie, why don't you tell her." Adam said.

"Can someone tell me now before I get mad?" I laughed.

"Okay, everybody! Just be quiet!" Austin yelled.

"Thank you Austin. Kendall, honey. I'm pregnant!" Mom surprised me.

"What!?! Oh my god! I'm going to be a sister! Finally!! Wait, boy or girl?" I had so many questions.

"It's a girl! And we want you to pick out a name." Adam said excitedly.

"Yess! Okay, when are you due, Mom?" I asked.

"February 23!" Mom told me. It was July now. Only 7 months away! I couldn't wait! And its exactly 7 months from my birthday. My birthday was in 2 days, July 23. And I get my drivers license then too, I couldn't wait. So much good news.

"Awesome! I'm so happy for you guys. I really am!" Austin smiled. Everyone was done with their pizza so Austin, Alex and I went upstairs to my room to hang out.

"Hey Alex, send me that picture of me and Kendall." Austin said. He was laying with me in my bed. Alex was sitting in the bean bag chair in the corner of my room.

"Alrighty." Alex replied.

"Who are you texting, Alex?" I winked at Austin.

"Lily." Alex mumbled.