The Elevator (13)

"Normani!" Dinah yells out, in hopes of getting her wife's attention. "Normani!" She repeats, slightly frustrated at this point, because she knows that Normani can hear her, but she's just ignoring her.

"What?" Normani finally yells back, totally engrossed in her laptop.

Dinah rolls her eyes at Normani's tone, but decides to speak nevertheless. Screaming was basically the first form of communication in the Hansen house, even before talking.

"Can you bring me some toilet paper please?" The Tongan asks as she looks over at the now empty toilet paper holder. "I'm kinda out."

Normani huffs and then thinks of something else, because there is no way in hell that she's getting out of bed right now. "Angelo!"

After about five seconds, there's still no response, and Normani tries again. "Angelo!"

"Huh?"

"Boy, don't 'huh' me!" Normani sasses her son who is sitting in the living room, watching some type of disgusting cartoons. "Get ya Mama some toilet paper!"

Angelo mumbles under his breath as he walks into the hallway, and gets a roll of toilet paper from the tall cupboard.

He then walks into the bathroom, plugging his nose with his index finger and thumb, handing his mother the toilet paper.

"Oh hush up." Dinah rolls her eyes and throws him the cardboard part of the previous roll. "I didn't actually take a dump, it's just that some people don't know when to put new rolls in after they've used the others."

"I heard that." Normani replies as she controls her sim on her laptop, simultaneously munching on Burger King French fries. It was what she felt like today.

On Dinah's way back from work, where she had her final send off party (since Normani was nearing nine months rather quickly), she had gotten a call from Normani who had demanded that she go to Burger King, McDonald's, and KFC for her list of fries, deserts and a burrito.

Dinah flushed the toilet behind her, washed her hands, and made her way over to where Normani is was laying on their shared bed with a pile of fast food rubbish surrounding her, and the laptop on a pillow in front of her legs.

Because she was expecting twins and she was so far along, Normani could barely see over her belly. She was excited though, but it seemed as though Dinah was the more excited one.

When they had went shopping with Milika and Andrea, and a very extra Leilani, all Dinah could do was pick little dresses and tutu's off the railings. It was kind of cute to see Dinah so invested in something.

Normani knew that Dinah would eventually get bored, being unemployed and all, but she could totally see herself coming home from work to her wife and kids, who were writing on the walls or something like that.

"I hope you washed your hands." Normani mutters as Dinah sits down next to her and puts her hands on her stomach, rubbing it slightly.

Normani was always one for minimal clothing, so it wasn't surprising that she spent most of her pregnancy shirtless. It was a bit disturbing for Angelo, but Dinah didn't care.

All the Polynesian saw was her flawless wife, carrying their two children, and that was all that really mattered.

Dinah clicks her tongue before shoving her lavender scented hands under Normani's nose. "I didn't shit."

"Mhm." Is all Normani lets out before sitting back up against the headboard and controlling a self created cartoon version of herself.

Dinah, who is never used to sleeping in due to her job, decides to start off her retirement by taking one of many naps that she will be taking in the future.