The Elevator (2)

"What the hell?"

Dinah scratches her head as she swings her feet over the bed, slides on her blue slippers, and makes her way down the stairs, where all the noise is coming from.

When she reaches the end of the flight, she spots Normani in the living room, wearing next to nothing as she runs up and down in the room, slightly panting.

"Babe?" She asks, confused as she stifles a yawn and then looks at the clock on the wall. "It's almost five in the morning, what the hell are you doing up? What are you doing?"

Normani pauses the game she was playing and unclaspes the remote jacket from around her wrist. "I was cleaning up this morning, and... I found the Wii. Can you believe it?"

"Not really, no." The Polynesian rolls her eyes, ready to go back to bed. "Just... keep it down, please?" She asks nicely, scrunching up her nose.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Normani stops her, jogging over to her to grab her arm.

"What now Mani?" Dinah asks, slightly slurring over her words because of how tired she still is.

"Nothing." Normani grins and places her hand that isn't holding the remote on Dinah's hip. "I just wanted to say that I love you." She says, causing Dinah to smile a tired smile.

She then leans up on her toes, and pecks Dinah's lips. "Goodnight baby."

Dinah groans and pulls Normani back towards her as she tries to leave, causing her to drop the remote. "What are you---"

She gasps as Dinah puts her hands under her ass to lift her, and she automatically wraps her legs around Dinah's waist. "Hi." She whispers and then presses her lips back against Normani's.

Normani returns the kiss, but before they can take it to the next level, they get interrupted by their number one cockblock.

"It's too early for this." He grumbles, rubbing his eyes.

Normani gasps and gets off of Dinah. "Baby, are you getting sick?"

"Not that I know of." He replies, confused as Normani presses her hand against his face.

"He's not sick." Dinah answers as she hugs Normani from behind. "He's growing up, his voice is officially broken."

"Woah." He tests out his vocal cords. "So like... I'm going to sound like this forever and ever?"

"Nope." Dinah shakes her head with a dopey smile on her face. "It's going to take a bit of time, but it will sound something similar to this."

"Wow." He nods, truly fascinated by puberty. "I'm going back to bed."

"Uh uh uh." Normani shakes her head and pulls him back. "Go shower."

"Mom..." he groans, his voice deeper. "It's..." he pauses to look at the clock. "Five in the morning. Are you crazy?"

"Ask me that shit again and see how far you get." She threatens him lightly, and Dinah chuckles against her shoulder. "And you need to be up early anyway, we need to get the twins ready too, and we're going to need all the help we can get. So go get your ass in the shower before I go fetch my six inch heels and beat it."

"Yes Mom." He says obediently before running up the stairs towards his room.

"Did you have to be so harsh?" Dinah asks through a chuckle as she releases Normani.

"What? You said his ass is growing up, he had better be able to take some grown up shouting." Normani shrugs as she walks up the stairs herself, leaving Dinah alone. "Oh, and clean up over there."