The Elevator (15) (Final)

"I'm here!" Andrea announces, slightly out of breath. "Proud gramama of soon to be three kids..." she pauses dramatically. "Is here."

"Honey, you're causing a scene." Derrick says quietly as he looks around the hospital where people are now staring at them.

He had arrived a few minutes earlier as he had gotten the call from Andrea on his way from work.

He wasn't alone though. He was accompanied by Gordon, Milika, Lauren and Ally... Camila and Kehlani were both still on their way.

"I don't care." She breathes out. "My two grandbabies are coming! I can't wait to spoil em rotten."

"Speaking of spoiling rotten..." Milika smirks as she notices the absence of their only other living grandchild. "Where is Angelo?"

Andrea's eyes widen and she groans out loudly."I knew I was forgetting something! We were just talking at the traffic light, and I guess we were so excited that I got out of the car without him."

"I'll go get him." Derrick grunts as he stretches his hand out towards his wife and wiggles his fingers. "Where are the keys?"

"The keys..." she pats her pockets. "Jesus, where did I put the-"

"-I'm here!" Angelo announces as he enters the hospital with Andrea's keys in his hand, attracting attention once again.

It was kind of a Hamilton thing. Normani of course, wasn't the loud one, people just paid attention to her when she entered a room because of how beautiful she was, it isn't her fault.

Derrick looks over at his wife with a look of disappointment before ruffling Angelo's freshly cut hair. "Did you lock the car?"

"I think so." He scrunches up his face. "It made the noise so..."

"I'll go check." The eldest Hamilton sighs and takes the keys from his grandson, making his way over to his wife's car, which was parked on the sidewalk of the hospital next to a lamppost. How did she even get that right?

He shakes his head and gets in the car to move it, just so Andrea doesn't get in trouble.

"Mamalika!" Angelo grins, running towards his other grandmother. Milika accepts his hug and holds him even closer, she had been in quite a clingy mood ever since Dinah had called her and announced that the babies were coming. "The babies are coming?" He asks, pulling out of the hug.

She nods and pecks his forehead. "The babies are coming baby."

Just then, a loud scream is heard, coming from the room that Dinah and Normani went in half an hour ago, and Angelo furrows his thick eyebrows (which he had obviously inherited from Normani). "Mama okay?"

"She's fine." Milika beckons Andrea over, knowing that he needs a mother's love right now, and Dinah and Normani aren't there to provide it. "She's just..." Andrea pauses to think of a way to make him understand. "She's just in a bit of pain because the baby is hard to get out."

"It comes out of her vagina." He states, causing Gordon to choke on his Sprite that he had gotten from the vending machine earlier. "Right?"

"Uh... right." Andrea confirms and then another scream is heard, coming from the room.

"She can't be pushing now, right?" Milika asks worriedly. "They just got here."

"I don't think she's pushing." Andrea chuckles, knowing her daughter like the back of her own hand. "I think she's just in pain and now she's taking it out on Dinah."

"Dinah can take it." Milika shrugs nonchalantly.

And that's exactly what Dinah was doing in the delivery room. She was taking it. She was taking all of it.