The Elevator (10)

"Oh God..."

Dinah opens her eyes in confusion, looking around the dark room as she finally sets her eyes on Normani, who is near stumbling out of bed.

"Baby?" She sits up, rubbing at her eyes as she allows her eyes to fall on Normani, who is grabbing random clothes in the dark, her foot halfway in the bathroom.

"Dammit." Normani mumbles as she continues searching for clothes. She didn't mean to wake Dinah, but she couldn't help being loud. "Sorry for waking you up." She expresses her feelings vocally as she pairs her clothes. "You should go back to bed."

"What time is it?" Dinah asks, ignoring Normani completely. She was confused and wanted to understand. The last thing she had remembered was giving Normani a "mostitoe bite" before her body went limp because she was tired, and she fell asleep.

She looked down, and sure as hell, she was still naked, and that was confirmation that last night did happen. But why was Normani rushing?

"It's near seven, and I have a meeting at seven thirty." The brunette explains, and Dinah now understands. She overslept, and now she feels guilty because Normani is the one who has to shower in less than ten minutes, get dressed and take the kids to school before she can get to her meeting.

"I can wake the kids and get them ready and take then to school." Dinah offers, taking a burden off of Normani's back.

"You will?" Normani asks, and Dinah nods, already halfway out the bed. "Thank you so much baby." She squeals happily, finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel before pecking Dinah on the lips.

She leaves Dinah in a daze, but when doesn't she? Normani had the nicest set of lips that anyone had ever seen, and she definitely knew how to use them.

When Dinah brings her fingers down from her lips, she goes back into action mode, swiftly moving down the hallway to wake Angelo, but stands confused in front of his bed when she finds it empty.

"Angelo?"

"Down here!"

Dinah furrows her brow and scratches her itchy hair as she makes her way further down the hallway to where Angelo is standing with one half of the children dressed.

"I'm one lucky Mom, you know that?" She asks as she brings Angelo in for a hug that expresses how thankful she is for how thoughtful he was.

"I know." The younger Hansen brags and pushes his mother off slightly. "Now go shower, I'm not the one who can drive. Not getting my license til I'm thirty, remember?"

"Just for what you did right now, I'll knock it down to twenty seven." Dinah replies over her shoulder after kissing the twins good morning.

"Sweet."

Dinah stalks back into her room, smiling as she gets ready for her shower with Normani. She wanted to tell Normani that she didn't have to rush as much as she thought that they needed to, and that they had an angel for a son.

After she rids her body of the silk robe that she had covered it up with as an act of decency, she walks into the bathroom, which is filled with steam, and opens the shower door, chuckling as she finds Normani just standing underneath the showerhead. So much for hurrying up.

A pair of arms wrap around Normani's waist, startling her. But when a familiar pair of lips meet her shoulder, she smiles and relaxes into the touch, knowing exactly who it is. "Angelo's got the kids." She whispers, and Normani breathes a sigh of relief.

"Good." She says as Dinah relaxes into her as well. "Then we get to stand here for a bit and talk about how amazing last night was."

"I don't think we have to talk about it." Dinah responds as she runs one of her hands down Normani's completely wet side. "All the mostitoe bites on your body is proof enough."