The Elevator (3)

The following morning, Dinah woke up with no memory of what happened the previous night, but she remembers one thing... She lied the other day. She was the one who was begging.

She looked around, and noticed that she was stark naked and Normani-less. She also noticed that her bladder was painfully full.

She remembered having to want to get up a few times to urinate, but every time she opened her eyes and tried to move, she felt Normani's warm skin on hers, and noticed that every time she moved her hand, it always landed on Normani's ass. Not only did she not want to get up because she was warm, but because she knew that she would just get into an argument with Normani, who would end up pinning her to the bed. She had sacrificed the strength of the walls in her bladder a whole couple of time for Normani, who always used the words "Some people are worth missing the bathroom for".

Dinah always thought that Frozen was shit, but Moana and Safayah didn't and in fact knew all the words to "Do you want to build a Snowman."

Normani loved the fact that Dinah hated the song, and on her off days, to wake Dinah, she would have the twins sing her the song at the top of their lungs. Today was Saturday, so Dinah was wondering why it was no different. Normani was home, so why wasn't she woken?

After relieving herself, Dinah brushed her teeth and then pulled on her pyjamas from last night, noticing that her pyjama top was missing, so she just pulled on another sweatshirt and walked down the stairs.

She noticed that all the furniture was pushed up against the wall, and then she saw her daughters, cooped up in one of her and Normani's old bean bag chairs, watching Wabbit. Dinah couldn't deny that even as an adult, she loved watching Wabbit. She just loved Bugs Bunny all in all.

Even though she was a bit confused about the whereabouts of her wife and son, Dinah still kissed the twins good morning and sat down next to them in the blue bean bag chair.

Her and Normani had bought the bean bags a few years back before they got married for when they played video games. The red one was for Normani, but she never used it because she always ended up sitting in between Dinah's legs, or on top of her lap.

"Where's Mommy?" Dinah asks, hoping that the twins don't ignore her. They tend to do that at times when they're watching tv, but she's almost certain that Normani taught them how to do that.

"Mama sweepin!" Safayah exclaims loudly, followed by a giggle as she throws her arms in the air.

"What?" Dinah asks, giggling a bit too. As far as she knew, neither of the two could say 'L', so she was pretty sure that Safayah meant that Normani was sleeping, but that was impossible.

"Sweepin!" Moana giggles loudly, causing Dinah to smile, but remain confused.

She gives up and sits back, making herself comfortable as she keeps her eyes on the tv. Every time she laughed, the twins would laugh too. They only laughed because she was too, but they didn't really understand what was going on.

Halfway through the end credits, Normani came into the room, a broom in her hand as she swept a whole load of dust from the other room into the living room.

"Oh... sweeping!" Dinah laughs, and once again, the twins laugh too.

Normani furrows her brows, but shrugs and sweeps the dust into the kitchen, abandoning the broom as she re-enters the room, standing in front of the tv as she puts her hands on her hips.

Dinah tries to look past her, while the twins whine for Normani to move.

"Why didn't you tell me you were up?" Normani asks, lifting her left eyebrow.