The Elevator (12)

"Oh God, what if this is all a mistake? What if the whole gathering thing fucks up? What if someone figures it out before I can say it? What if-"

"Sssshhh." Normani blindly puts her index finger on Dinah's lips. "Sleeping."

Dinah sighs and pushes her lips out, "kissing" Normani's finger. "I'll take this downstairs." She whispers, and Normani whines, clutching onto Dinah even tighter. Their positions had switched during the night, and now Normani was half on top of Dinah, her face pushed in the Poly's neck.

"But... cuddle..." Normani whispers, accompanied by a small whine.

"I'll be back." Dinah whispers and removes Normani's finger from her lip, giving it, and her forehead one more kiss before getting out of bed. Normani wastes no time grabbing the pillow Dinah had slept on, pulling it closer to her body, and squeezing it tightly, almost as if Dinah's scent could pour out of it.

Dinah resists the urge to pout and go right back there and cuddle with Normani, and instead makes her way downstairs, her cell still glued to her ear. She was a little pissed, seeing as it was before eight in the morning, but she understood the stress, so she stayed on the phone.

"First off, she's not fucking going to say no, so stop bitching, and secondly, I hate to break it to you, but you are making it quite obvious by inviting the whole family." Dinah cuts Kehlani's mini rant off.

"So what do you suggest?" The older woman asks, biting her lip. She had been awake since three. Ally had given her her gift at midnight, and she had cleverly put it to use. And now it was her turn to give Ally her gift.

"I don't know, do what you need to."

"Come with us." Kehlani requests, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. "Please? Just an hour or two."

"Lani... come on, it's Valentine's Day." Dinah whines. She really wants to help her friend, but it's Valentine's Day. The kids are going to their grandparents house, and her and Normani would be alone. It was ice cold outside, and she had the best sort of "remedy". "Hot chocolate and sex by the fireplace." She whispers to herself.

"What?" Kehlani asks, furrowing her brows at the sudden silence and then incoherent whispering. "Girl, please? I'm begging you. Please."

"How long?" Dinah sighs, admitting defeat.

"Two hours, max. Starts at nine."

The Polynesians eyes drift over to the clock on the wall, and she sighs again. "Guess I'll have to get Normani up again, see you soon."

"I love you."

"Yeah, whatever, goodbye." Dinah rolls her eyes and then puts her phone face down flat on the counter.

She's too cranky to realize that Normani has now entered the kitchen, looking flawless in her natural state. Her hair was poking out all over the show due to the intimate night the two had shared, she was wearing nothing but a signature black thong, and powder blue fleece sweater, along with a pair of Dinah's knee high, blue and white socks. She looked adorable while trying to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

"Hey babe." She mumbles groggily.

Dinah turns with a smile on her face, thankful that she didn't have to wake Normani herself. "Hey... my foot!" She whines as she drops the heavy sugar spoon on her foot. She was a bit shocked, seeing Normani like this.

Normani stifles a giggle as she rushes over to her wife, picking up the fallen spoon, and then pouting while giving Dinah's foot a small rub. Dinah smiles down at her and to anyone, it would appear that they were just a pair of love sick teenagers.