The Elevator (13).

"Babe, can you please sit still so I can put your shoes on?"

"Hmm." Normani hums in response, cocking her head to the side as she focuses her eyes on her feet. "Do you think red is a good colour?"

"What?" Dinah asks, furrowing her brows as she taps Normani's foot before reaching for the other sandal.

"Do you think red is a good colour?" Normani repeats, switching her feet and allowing Dinah to slide on her other sandal. "I'm meaning for my toes." The dark skinned woman elaborates as she watches her wife stand up straight, dusting her sweats off. "They look gruesome." She notes, pulling a face.

If it were up to Normani, she definitely wouldn't be wearing sandals today, but Dinah called the shots. Only because the blonde didn't want to be woken in the middle of the night by Normani demanding a foot massage.

She sure was a princess.

And Dinah loved it.

"I know." Dinah matches the model's expression as she looks down at Normani's feet. "They look like they could dig someone's grave. Like..." The blonde pauses as she searches for an appropriate work. "A garden tool. Mani, baby, you need to get your toenails done."

"I do." Normani whines, pursing her lips quickly as she accepts Dinah's quick peck, watching as the Poly strolls into their joint closet. "But then you don't wanna do it for me, and I don't want some random woman touching my feet."

"Well..." Normani listens to clothing being moved around in the closet as Dinah looks for something to wear. "When we get home, I'll get you some warm water, and then we'll soak your feet and then do something about those pitchforks, hey?"

Normani smacks her lips in response, and picks up Dinah's phone, easily unlocking it by doing the pattern.

"Did I just hear my phone unlock?"

"How do you know it was yours, and not mine?" Normani retorts before holding up the phone and tapping on the camera icon.

"Because I just know." Dinah shrugs, pulling on another pair of sweats. "What are you doing anyways?"

"Taking selfies. Chill." Normani rolls her eyes before pouting for the camera.

She hears the closet door close, and is then approached by a smirking Dinah Jane. "See? Now I know it's mine because you barely have any space on your phone, because of selfies."

"Yeah well I'm hella cute, what can I say?"

"Can't argue with that." Dinah shrugs as she pecks the side of Normani's head. "So ready to go?"

"Just one more..." Normani remains silent as she snaps her last picture. "Okay, let's go."

Dinah lightly rolls her eyes as she watches a beautifully dressed Normani rise up from the bed, leaving a mess there for her to clean when they get back. Usually, the brunette was the tidy one, but ever since it was announced that she was pregnant yet again, (Damn was she fertile), Dinah refused to let Normani do most things, and rather waited on the model hand and foot. Which was a nightmare.

As mentioned before, Normani was a princess.

But Dinah still loved it.

Dinah retrieved her phone from Normani, shoving it in her pocket before following her out the bedroom door, watching carefully as Normani held onto the railing, walking slowly down the flight of stairs.

"Yeah, we may need to clear out the spare room at the bottom." Dinah announces, and watches as Normani lightly turns her head to give her a scowl, knowing exactly what she means. "Come on. I worry."