Welcome To Castle Bleck!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: It's time for the Reader to make a new chapter in her life!! Will her new boss hire her? Can she never get lost in the castle? What will her new co-workers think of her? Find out by reading this story!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

Reminder: I won't be doing O'Chunks accent I suck at them. I'll try my best in doing Count Bleck's and Dimentio's speech patterns. I'll try to do some similes okay? Please no hate!! Thank you!!

~Your Name's Point of View~ Two Days Later

I now wait outside my apartment with a couple of boxes and a duffel bag. Why? Well I have no idea where my new home is located so I'm waiting for Nastasia and someone named Dimentio to pick me up. While waiting and checking if I have everything packed I became nervous and worried. Will they accept me? I thought in my head along with many other questions. 

~Third Person Point of View~

A few minutes later at exactly 7:00 am two beings appeared via teleporting. The first being is Nastasia the assistant of (Your Name)'s bosses Count Bleck and Lady Timpani. (Your Name) then looked at the next person he wore a purple and yellow jester outfit with a black and purple theater mask. "Um hello (Your Name) I want you to meet Dimentio one of your co-workers." Nastasia informed me. Dimentio then bowed and spoke "I'm the Master of Dimensions, the Pleaser of Crowds, I am Dimentio Charming Magician!!" He said as confetti rained down on me when he snapped his fingers. I became annoyed as my hair has confetti in it "How lovely....." I said sarcastically while shaking off said confetti. "Dimentio grab her things and teleport them to her room K?" Nastasia commanded. "Like a loyal pet dog I shall obey." Dimentio said as he did his job. "Ready to go?" Nastasia asked as I nodded we then teleported to Castle Bleck my new home.

~Timpani's Point of View~

"Good Morning everyone stated Count Bleck." My husband Blumiere spoke to Mimi, O'Chunks, Mr.L and myself. "Morning Count!!" Mimi said as she ate some pancakes. "Hey Count!!" O'Chunks spoke while eating his bacon and eggs. "Good Morning Blumiere." I replied as I kissed him to which he blushed. "Mornin'" Mr.L said drowsily as he drank his coffee. "Let me guess you went to bed late because you were busy upgrading Brobot Questioned Count Bleck?" Blumiere stated as Mr.L nodded. "Yeah I know I'm in trouble." Mr.L spoke as he sipped more of his coffee. "Mr.L you have to stop doing late night projects, Nastasia will deal with your punishment later after breakfast head to the meeting room Declared Count Bleck!!" He then grabbed a donut and his coffee and sat next to me.

~Third Person Point of View~

We then see all of the Minions along with Count Bleck and Timpani standing on their pedestals. "Um... everyone pay attention please Count Bleck has some news to share K?" Nastasia noted as Count Bleck started making announcements. "Minions we have a new member joining our ranks Exclaimed Count Bleck!!" He spoke making Mimi excited, Dimentio hiding a smile, O'Chunks eager, and Mr.L raise a eyebrow. Timpani explained how she, Nastasia and Mimi found the new member and how they displayed their powers stopping the bandits from robbing the store. 

~Mr.L's Point of View~

Heh this junior minion must be strong!! Can't wait to meet em I thought as I smirked. I was very interested when Timpani said that they have psychic powers and a expert hacker. While listening to the Count continuing his announcements we hear a knock on the door. "Ah that must be the new member COME IN Announced Count Bleck!!" He spoke. The doors opened to reveal- A GIRL?!? I exclaimed in my mind as my jaw dropped. 

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me five hours!! I know the Reader had a small part in this chapter. Don't worry Reader will have a big part in the next chapter!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!!!