The Final Answer

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except for the story idea!!

Author's Note: With all of the info and memories (Your Name)'s parents reached a decision and exited Mr.L's mind. Will their verdict bring happiness or misery to Mr.L and (Your Name)'s relationship? This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~(Your Name) Point of View~

A bright portal appears revealing my parents making me relieved yet scared. But then my fear vanished as I hear Mr.L moan, I rushed to his side and help him up from the couch. "L are you okay?" I spoke with concern. "Mr.L will be fine we haven't done any damage to his mind or memories." (Mother Name) answered as Mr.L woke up. "What happened?" He mumbled as I helped him stand up. "(Mother Name) and I went inside your mind and viewed your memories Mr.L." (Father Name) spoke making L and I very nervous. "A-And?" I spoke with worry. 

~Third Person Point of View~

"You were right Mr.L Count Bleck and the organization changed a lot, I deeply apologize for my behavior earlier." (Father Name) spoke making Mr.L and (Your Name) speechless.  "We've come to a decision... yes Mr.L you have our support and permission to marry our daughter." (Mother Name) answered. Mr.L cried tears of joy as well as (Your Name) that they can be together "T-Thank you Mr and Mrs's (Last Name)." The Green Thunder thanked as he hugged (Your Name). "Just remember if you hurt our daughter there will be consequences." (Father Name) threatened. "(Father Name) don't ruin the moment!!" (Mother Name) scolded as she pulled him out of the living room to give the newly couple some privacy. 

~Mr.L Point of View~

"We're finally a couple!! Your parents like me!!" I exclaimed in happiness. "Don't let my Dad's threat get to you." (Your Name) spoke as we kissed. "I won't!!" I responded back as I embraced my fiance. After breaking out of the embrace I noticed (Your Name)'s worried expression. "What's wrong?" I spoke in concern. "How are we going to pay much less get a wedding ready?" She wondering. "I think I have some coins left in my safe." I said. "Don't worry (Your Name) I got that covered." (Mother Name) assured as she took out her cellphone and started making calls. "I got a few friends that can help out." (Father Name) exclaimed as he started texting.  "We can ask our Count Bleck and the others for help, Nastasia can be the wedding planner." I suggested to which (Your Name) agreed. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Once Mr.L finished asking his brothers and the Count Bleck Organization for help he ended the call. "They've agreed to help with the wedding, my brothers are very happy that we're getting married." Mr.L "This calls for a mini celebration!! I made cake and (Favorite Dessert)!!" (Mother Name) announced making the newly couple happy as they joined with (Father Name).The quartet  enjoyed the delicious sweets while conversing with each other. Little did Mr.L and (Your Name) know that planning a wedding is not as easy as it seems!! 

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!