Operation Flirt: Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: It's now Mimi's turn to find information on Mr.L for The Reader!!  This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information 

Note: Every time you see Bold'' Marks on a person's name it's not the real person.

~Third Person Point of View~

The rubee loving shapeshifter is making her way to Mr.L's room to fulfill her part of the mission.  Mimi hopes that if all goes according to plan maybe (Your Name) will let her be the wedding planner or the maid of honor!! But she calmed down and started transforming into the psychic hacker that is (Your Name).  Mimi went straight for the Green Thunders door and knocks on it and waits for the male to answer. 

~Mimi Point of View~

The door opened to reveal Mr.L who was shocked to see his beloved crush in front of him. "(Y-Your Name) what can I do for you?" He stuttered with a small blush on his face. "May I come in?" I said in (Your Name)'s voice. "Huh oh um yeah sure." Mr.L said nervously and gestured me inside. He's cute when he's nervous and blushing I thought with a smile but I'm not interested in him. I sat on his bed while he shut the door and sat on his swivel chair near his desk "So what brings you here (Your Name)?" Mr.L spoke. 

~Third Person Point of View~

'(Your Name)' smiled and turned her attention to Mr.L " I just wanted to get to know the handsome cutie in front of me~" She said making the Green Thunder flustered. "W-What?!?" He said as his face turned red like a tomato. '(Your Name)' moved closer to the Green Thunder to see his silver eyes. "I like a man who's not only strong but smart and handsome too~" She complimented Mr.L. "You like me?" Mr.L said with shock. "Of course Mr.L I like you very much." '(Your Name)' said making him smile.  "Um thank you (Your Name)." He spoke. 

~Mimi Point of View~

"Can I ask you some questions?" I asked. "Sure ask away as long as it's not too private." Mr.L said.  "What are your hobbies?" I asked making mental note of his answers. "I like to fix Brobot, listen to music, nap sometimes, work on new ideas, watch action movies, and practice fighting." Mr.L finished. "Favorite Foods?" I said. "I like some pasta foods like Lasagna, but I also like steak, some spicy foods like hot wings, and burgers with fries." Mr.L stated. "Favorite Drinks?" I added. "Mostly soda, water, coffee, and a energy drink once in a while. I don't drink alcohol." Mr.L spoke.  "Anything else I should know?" I said. "I like the colors black, silver and dark green, I don't like girly girls, I have two brothers Mario and Luigi, and I'm the youngest Mario bros." Mr.L finished his questions. [I made this stuff up if you're wondering].

~Third Person Point of View~

"Thank you Mr.L for answering my questions." '(Your Name)' said as she got up to leave. "W-Wait um wanna hang out with me this Saturday? There's a robot fighting tournament and I want you to join me." Mr.L said as he held two front row tickets in his hand. She smiled "Okay Mr.L I'll join you see you later good bye!!" '(Your Name)' said as she exited the room and closed the door. Mr.L was excited but then stopped Wait she said yes... I GOT A DATE!!! He thought with surprise. Meanwhile '(Your Name)' smirked and turned back into Mimi I hope the Real (Your Name) can handle her first date~ Mimi thought as she left to find Dimentio.

Author's Note: Done!! Took me two hours!! NEW RECORD!!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!