(Your Name)'s First Mission

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: I would like to thank thewolfiemariofan and Rand0m Fand0m for their ideas. But I'll only use a bit of them if you're wondering. I know it's been a LONG time since I've updated this story and I apologize. I was busy during the holidays as well as my birthday. Not to mention I got distracted by Paper Mario Color Splash and Pokemon Sun. Anyway now that their break is over the organization (Mostly Your Name) is ready for their missions!! Can (Your Name) complete her mission or fail? As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information 

~Nastasia Point of View~

As I received a bunch of mission requests from various employers one mission caught my eye. But before I could send out the others I went to Count Bleck for advice and permission. "Um Count I have a file for a mission that's perfect for (Your Name)." I stated as I gave the Count the mission file. "This is indeed a problem  that (Your Name) can solve with her Hacking techniques and psychic abilities Stated Count Bleck." Spoke Count Bleck. I nodded in agreement "But who should join (Your Name) on the mission? She could use some protection and help." I added. "Why not Dimentio, Mr.L and Mimi? They can help her since O'Chunks is sick with a cold Suggested Count Bleck." He said. "Yes Count Bleck I agree now if you'll excuse me." I spoke as I teleported to the others. 

~Your Name Point of View~

As I ate my (Favorite Breakfast) along with Timpani, Dimentio, Mimi and Mr.L Nastasia appeared. "Um (Your Name) Count Bleck has given you your first mission." She said making me nervous. "Don't worry the Count assigned you some help Dimentio, Mimi and Mr.L will assist you." Nastasia said. "Okay so what's the mission?" I asked. "It seems that a bunch of hackers want to steal the bank accounts of various business owners along with obtaining vital information. Your mission is to stop them and anyone who'll try to rob the bank." Nastasia said. "I understand." I spoke. "You have 30 minutes to pack and prepare for the mission Good luck." Nastasia declared as she left. I quickly ate my breakfast then teleported to my room to pack.

~Dimentio Point of View~

"Hey Mimi I have a idea to help Mr.L with his problem." I told the shapeshifter. "What problem?" Mimi questioned me. "Mr.L has been hit by Cupid's arrow and has fallen for the psychic mistress~" I said in a sing song voice. *Gasp* Mr.L Loves (Your Name)?" Mimi fangirled. "Shhh Keep quiet Mimi. I need your help in getting them together." I said making Mimi smile.  "So what's the plan Dimmy?~" Mimi said making me groan for I hate the nickname. 

~Mr.L Point of View~

We arrived at the National Mushroom Bank in the Mushroom city undercover. (Your Name), Mimi and I are in my Brobot L type which has a amazing cloaking device hidden in a scrap yard. "Any sign of the Bandits Dimentio?" I radioed the Jester. "Negative Mr.L no sightings." He replied as he and his clones are invisible. Any progress? I asked (Your Name). "No no sightings of any hacker activity so I'm setting up security systems and firewalls." (Your Name) replied. "Ugh this is boring where's the action?!?" Mimi exclaimed. I then heard a alarm "There's your action C'mon we gotta help Dimentio." I spoke as Mimi and I ran to the bank. 

~Third Person Point of View~

Dimentio, Mr.L and Mimi started to fight and stop the Bandits. Dimentio attacked with his magic blasts, Mr.L used his green thunder to shock them, and Mimi threw her Rubees stopping the Bandits from escaping. Meanwhile (Your Name) was typing fast on her laptop fighting off the hackers and viruses. So far she can handle them but if she makes a tiny mistake it could cause chaos for everyone. Though the bandits try to steal they couldn't handle Dimentio's magic and their teamwork. (Your Name) typed furiously on the keyboard defeating and fighting the cyber army of viruses and hackers. A few hours later the police arrested the bandits while (Your Name) defeated the hackers and viruses. All in all the mission is complete!!

Author's Note: DONE!!! Took me six hours to finish!! What's Dimentio's plan? Will it succeed or fail? Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!