The Second Date

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: The Results are in and the cute couple are going to... SEASIDE KINGDOM!! Thank you to everyone who suggested and participated!! As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Mr.L Point of View~

It took me a while to think of the perfect place for our second date especially since Dimentio and Mimi kept pestering me. Thankfully my big bro Mario suggested a beautiful place for our date which is the Seaside Kingdom!! With a bit of help from Count Bleck I got this special amulet which can let me teleport to wherever I want to go!! I then ran to my room, grabbed my wallet, lock up my room then began searching for my girlfriend that is the beautiful (Your Name). I hope she loves the place we're going I thought with nervousness as I find the Psychic mistress in the living room. (Psychic Mistress is the Title Dimentio calls (Your Name) if you're wondering).

~Your Name Point of View~

"Hello (Your Name)." A voice spoke making me smile as I see Mr.L. "Hi L what's up?" I responded. "Ready to go on our date?" Mr.L asked. "Now? But I'm not ready yet." I replied. "It's okay besides I've got it covered." Mr.L assures as he held my hand then held a amulet with his other hand. A bright light covers us as I shielded my eyes from it's intensity. "Okay (Your Name) you can open your eyes now." L spoke. I slowly opened my eyes to see a beautiful sight of a huge ocean, a bright sun, colorful fish, and what appears to be a huge chalice being filled up by four huge fountains. "Welcome to the Seaside Kingdom Bubblaine!!" Mr.L announced as I continue to scan my surroundings. "It's so beautiful L Thank you!!" I thanked the Green Thunder with a hug. "Anything for you my princess." He said.

~Third Person Point of View~

They started off by shopping at the Crazy Cap which surprisingly has a huge variety of clothes, souvenirs, and more!! L and (Your Name) got into the dressing rooms and changed into their beach wear. Mr.L is wearing black swim shorts with dark green lightning bolts on it while (Your Name) is wearing (Favorite Color) Swimsuit with (Favorite Design). "You're so stunning (Your Name)." Mr.L complimented. "You're so handsome L." She commented with a smile. We find the duo having fun swimming in the ocean, playing beach volleyball with the natives, taking photos, dancing, relaxing, sun bathing, and riding on Dorrie!! Mr.L and (Your Name) were having so much fun throughout the whole day unaware that Count Bleck and the others were watching the date the whole time.

~Mr.L Point of View~

I as well as (Your Name) were watching the beautiful sunset as more sparkling water is shooting from the fountains into the chalice making the scene more breathtaking. "This is a wonderful date and I hope to come here again someday." She hoped. "We can next time." I offered to which (Your Name) Nodded. "I would like that very much L." She said. While watching the sunset we kissed and hugged so much we didn't notice that it was night time. We then teleported back to Castle Bleck for a much needed bath and rest.

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!