Getting To Know The Organization

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Before the First Mission chapter The Reader has to get used to everyday life in Castle Bleck. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information

~Third Person Point of View~

Count Bleck decided to give everyone a day off for two days since everyone's tired from (Your Name)'s test. As usual in Castle Bleck we see Count Bleck and Lady Timpani reading some books in the Library, O'Chunks is lifting weights in the gym, Nastasia is busy paying the bills, Mimi is making a new dress, Dimentio is working on a new spell, and Mr.L is working on upgrading Brobot. But for (Your Name) she decided to try to get to know everyone in the Castle. 

~Your Name Point of View~

Hmmm who should I visit first? I thought as I walked down the hallway. As she continued walking she saw the doors each labeled with everyone's names. From the left there's Count Bleck and Lady Timpani's room, Dimentio's, O'Chunks and Mr.L's room. On the right is Nastasia's, Mimi's and (Your Name)'s room along with the Medical Room. Maybe I should visit Nastasia first, then Count Bleck and Timpani, Mimi, O'Chunks, Dimentio and last but not least Mr.L!! Great idea!! I thought as I went to Nastasia's door. 

~Third Person Point of View~ MONTAGE!!!

We see (Your Name) talking to Nastasia... but also helping her with the paperwork. Even though (Your Name) uses her psychic powers to help complete the paperwork she ended up with a headache. At least she learned about Nastasia's neat and orderly personality. Though sometimes (Your Name) wonders if Nastasia has a slight OCD. [OCD, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder].

Next (Your Name) visited Count Bleck and Timpani in the library. They're very nice and kind even if Count Bleck speaks in third person. Overall Count Bleck and Timpani do make a nice parental figures to her making (Your Name) smile. 

(Your Name) then went to meet Mimi in her room. Immediately Mimi started giving her a makeover. Painting nails, applying make up, trying on dresses with shoes, and gossiping about cute boys in magazines.  In the end (Your Name) felt like a barbie doll after the make over.  (Your Name) enjoyed the girl time with Mimi but dislikes the make overs.

After getting rid of the make up and outfit she made her way to the gym. O'Chunks see's (Your Name) and challenges her to a small sparring session to which she agreed. O'Chunks tried to grab her but (Your Name) easily dodged and kicked the strong man. For the most part O'Chunks kept attacking while (Your Name) countered and dodged. One hour later both of them finished their spar and shook hands O'Chunks asked for a rematch someday to which (Your Name) agreed. O'Chunks is like a uncle to (Your  Name) who loves to work out and talks funny. 

She then made her way to Dimentio's room to see the master of dimensions. Dimentio was surprised to see the psychic minion arrive. (Your Name) learned that Dimentio likes to make similies every time he speaks and loves to teleport. Dimentio offers (Your Name) help in controlling and mastering her psychic powers. He gave her a book on basic psychic powers 101 from one of his travels  and gave her permission to use Dimension D for practice. (Your Name) finds Dimentio interesting yet knowledgeable. 

~Mr.L's Point of View~ Montage End

As I continued working on my blueprints I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I got up and grumbled thinking Dimentio is playing a prank on me, I opened the door to see (Your Name)!! "Hello Mr.L can I come in?" She asked making me blush but then I realized that my room is a huge mess!! "Uh... can you wait for a few minutes? I have to do something!!" I nervously said as I closed the door. Smooth move Casanova I thought as I grabbed a remote and pressed a few buttons. A hidden door opened from the wall and a few cleaner Brobots appeared and started to clean my room. Ah technology is a huge lifesaver I thought with a smirk as they dusted, vacuumed, threw away the trash, and more!! Five minutes later the room is tidy and clean as I dismissed the cleaner Brobots and opened the door.

~Your Name Point of View~

"You may enter milady~" Mr.L said. "Thank you." I replied as I entered his room. I see tool boxes, a bed, dresser, closet, a desk with blueprints, a trash can, a private bathroom. a laptop on the nightstand, a ceiling lamp, and a door which possibly leads to the garage. "Nice room you got Mr.L." I commented. "Why thank you The Green Thunder does need to have a tidy room." He replied with a smirk. Mr.L then went to the garage door "Wanna see Brobot?" He suggested to which I nodded. We then entered the Garage as the lights turned on, I was surprised to see the massive machine up close. "Meet Brobot Super L Type!!" He announced. As Mr.L gave me a tour inside his masterpiece I suggested to him a upgrade of Brobot's technology and AI to which he accepted. I then thanked Mr.L for the tour and left not knowing Mr.L blushed and let out a dreamy sigh.

Author's note: DONE!!! TOOK ME SEVEN HOURS!!! As usual please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!!!!