Valentine's Day

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: Now we'll find out what (Your Name) and Mr.L will do for each other on this special holiday!! This chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block. Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Third Person Point of View~

February 14 is a special holiday for couples old and new. To celebrate their love/affection for their 'special someone' the organization is busy planning what to get for their 'partner'.  For Count Bleck he decided to take his wife Timpani to Flower Fields for a picnic, Dimentio took Mimi shopping, O'Chunks along with Nastasia went to the movies, as for (Your Name) and Mr.L... they're still at the castle. 

~Your Name Point of View~

I decided to make something special for Mr.L, so I began making some homemade chocolate in the kitchen. Once I grabbed the ingredients I started working on the chocolate, following the instructions the results were successful as I placed the chocolate mold in the freezer so it could harden. While waiting I began working on a little project, hoping that Mr.L will like the gift.

~Mr.L Point of View~

What should I do for (Your Name)? I thought as I paced in my room. Flowers? Maybe.... Candy? Possible.... Plushies? Sure? I thought. They're good ideas but I wanted to do something memorable for our first Valentine's day, but after a few minutes of pacing I got a amazing idea!! But first a bit of shopping is in order I thought as I began leaving the castle to initiate the plan. 

~Third Person Point of View~ Two Hours Later

We find Mr.L and (Your Name) outside on a grassy hill stargazing. They were both nervous as they were afraid the other would hate the gift. It was silent until (Your Name) spoke up first "Mr.L?" She said catching this attention. "Happy Valentine's Day." (Your Name) finished speaking as she gave him two boxes. One is heart shaped while the other is a small box. Mr.L took the boxes and opened the small one which included three pairs of gloves, He then opened the heart shaped box which was a heart shaped chocolate. "Thank you (Your Name)." He replied. "I-I made them myself." She blushed.  "Happy Valentine's Day (Your Name)." Mr.L said as he gave her the gifts. A bouquet of (Favorite Flower)s, a big box of Chocolates, a (Favorite Animal) plushie, and a necklace. "Thank you Mr.L!!" (Your Name) thanked the Green Thunder as the both kissed during the meteor shower. 

Author's Note: DONE!! Took me almost four hours!! Sorry if it's junk!! ;-; Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!