Meet Your Future In-Laws!!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: With a goal in mind Mr.L is about to face his toughest obstacle yet!! Meeting The Reader's Parents!! As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~(Your Name) Point of View~

The day has arrived, the day my future husband meet my parents in hopes of their approval to our marriage. I could easily tell that Mr.L is very nervous and afraid of them especially my Dad, since he's protective over me around boys. *Sighs* Mom would probably tell L my embarrassing moments while showing my baby pictures, then Dad will probably threaten L if he cheats on me I thought in exhaustion. Before we made our way to my parent's house we stopped by a store to make a special gift basket, which contains various treats and items for my parents. As we walked closer to the (Last Name) household I gave L a few tips/advice on my parents "But we need to change your name L, my Dad would get suspicious of your real name." I suggested. "Why?" L questioned. "No normal person calls themselves Mr.L." I replied. "Well I'm not normal I'm unique." He responded. "True... but it'll be a temporary name... how about Lucas?" I spoke. "Sure it's a good name." L spoke in a calm tone. As we made it to the front door I rang the doorbell which made Mr.L I mean Lucas shiver in fear. I held his hand and smiled "Just calm down." I spoke making him relax a bit until the door opened.

~Mr.L Point of View~

Two figure appeared from the doorway a man and a woman who have resemblances to (Your Name). Though the female has a kind gentle smile the male has a strong yet  intense eyes staring towards me. "Mom Dad meet Lucas my boyfriend!!" (Your Name) introduced me as two pairs of eyes feel like they're looking at my soul. "H-Hello?" I spoke with nervousness in my voice. "Hello Lucas I'm (Mother Name) and this is (Father Name) it's nice to finally meet you." She spoke in a calm tone making me relax a bit as (Mother Name) shook my hand. "N-Nice to meet you too." I replied as I shook her hand as well, but when I was offering my hand for (Father Name) to shake his hand I feel scared but tried to contain it. My patience was rewarded when he shook my hand..for a few seconds I guess (Father Name) doesn't trust me with (Your Name) but I'll do whatever it takes to win his trust... for her sake I thought with hope. I gave (Mother Name) the gift basket to which she took it with a smile "Why thank you Lucas!! See this (Father Name) he's a keeper." She spoke to which (Father Name) responded. "We'll see about that (Mother Name)." Making me feel like I'm walking on thin ice, one wrong step and my chances of getting their permission to marry (Your Name) is like a Instant Game Over with no chance of Respawning.

Author's Note: Done!! Sorry if it's short and junk!! ;-; Can Mr.L aka Lucas win their approval? Or Crash and Burn? Next time we'll find out!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!