Getting Things Ready For A Wedding

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the story idea!!

Author's Note: Now that Mr.L has permission to marry (Your Name) the next big step is to set up the wedding!! With their friends and family helping out will the wedding be a success or a epic fail? As usual this chapter might be short due to lack of ideas and possible writer's block!! Thank you and enjoy!! Italics: Thoughts Bold: Information/Authoress

~Mr.L Point of View~

There are many things going on in my mind as I along with my brothers are searching for my Wedding Tuxedo. "I don't wanna wear a Tuxedo.. they're itchy" I muttered. "We'll help you find one that isn't itchy bro." Mario vowed. "Hey L did you write your wedding vows for (Your Name)?" Luigi questioned making my eyes widen. "Oh scrap I forgot!!" I exclaimed in worry. "Bro calm down we still have a month left before the wedding." Mario assured me as I took deep breaths. "Mario.. Luigi.. thank you." I thanked. "You're welcome." Said Mario. "Anytime bro and hey I've found you some nice shoes." Luigi replied as he showed me a nice pair of dress shoes.  "They look nice." I spoke. I wonder what (Your Name) is doing? I wondered. 

~(Your Name) Point of View~

"Hold still (Your Name)." Mimi ordered as she was applying pins to my wedding dress. "Why are we doing this?" I wondered. "Well (Your Name) Mimi is trying to make you your dream wedding dress." Nastasia reminded me. "Your dress does need the exact measurements and length to make it fit." Timpani noted. "True.. but the lace is making me itchy.." I said as I try not to scratch. "(Your Name) hang in there Mimi is almost done." (Mother Name) encouraged. "Okay." I spoke as I waited and try not to make any movements. "And... done!!" Mimi exclaimed as she quickly removed the pins and the fabric off of me. "FINALLY!!" I declared as I got off of the chair. "Mimi can you put less lace on my Wedding Dress?" I suggested. "No problem." She answered then left to work on my dress.

~Third Person Point of View~

We find Princess Peach, Princess Daisy, and Princess Rosalina at a well known Bakery to order (Your Name)'s wedding cake.  "Your Majesties what can I do for you?" The Baker wondered. "Our friend (Your Name) requests a wedding cake for her big day." Rosalina spoke. "Yeah she wanted a Five Tiered (Favorite Flavor) Wedding cake." Daisy added. "Anything else?" The Baker asked. "Oh and she wanted (Favorite Cake Designs) on the wedding cake." Peach finished. "Okay the cake will be ready for the wedding that'll be 5,000 coins." He spoke as Peach paid for the cake. "Thank you very much." Peach thanked as they left the Bakery. 

~Timpani Point of View~

Blumiere and I are busy looking at different places for Mr.L and (Your Name)'s wedding ceremony. It wasn't easy as there were so many beautiful and amazing locations to choose from!! "This is a tough challenge for us isn't it Blumiere?" I questioned my husband.  "Indeed." He replied. "Maybe we can make a list of the places we visited and they could pick which one they want the most?" I suggested. "I think it's a wonderful idea Timpani." Blumiere responded. During our search we visited a lot of places from New Donk City and Steam Gardens to Pi'illo Island and Shooting Star Summit. I was writing a list and it turns out we have at least 12 possible locations for the wedding ceremony. "Well we better go back home and show them the list." I stated. Blumiere nodded and teleported us back to the castle.

~Third Person Point of View~

As the days go by little by little the wedding of Mr.L and (Your Name) is coming closer and closer. The engaged couple chose (Favorite Place) for their wedding ceremony to which is close by Castle Bleck. Of course Mr.L and (Your Name) wrote their vows for each other as a way to show their love for one another. Yes the couple are very nervous and worried for their wedding day, but put away the negative thoughts away. For they have family and friends that'll support their decisions.

Author's Note: Done!! Please Follow, Favorite, Vote, Comment, and Review!! Thank you and see you next time!!

*The Next Chapter is their wedding day!!*