i

"oh my god and you call me a hoe," hyungwon laughed fixing his turtleneck in changkyun' wide mirror.

"forgetting his name does not make me a hoe, i might still have his insta though."

"oh my god really, show me!"

changkyun sighed and pulled out his phone going through his recent follows.

"okay well this is rare, you literally never follow anyone, especially your hookups," hyungwon raised an eyebrow as he sat beside the younger boy.

"well he was major eye candy, what can i say?"

changkyun pulled up the guy's page.

"here we go, "hzztao", oh look he's wearing eyeliner in this photo, damn."

"oh my god."

"what?"

"that's tao! he's friends with hoseok, oh my god what a babe," hyungwon fanned himself.

"you literally just called me a hoe and now you're thirsty for your boyfriend's friends, wow."

hyungwon pouted hitting his shoulder, "i would never be unloyal to hoseok."

"right," changkyun said sarcastically returning to his homepage.

"that dick is way too bomb."

"hey hyungwon,"

the tall boy hummed in response.

"do you know who this is?"

hyungwon leaned over to look at changkyun's screen and rolled his eyes.

"ugh why does he always insist on hanging out with these broke bitches, that's lee somebody, he always gets high with yixing."

"he's hot."

"sure but he's totally poor, like ew."

"don't be so rude hyungwon, our families were poor at one point in time to you know," changkyun sighed.

"yeah but i'm sure our families never used people for money."

"i guess you have a point."

"did you wanna go grab something to eat? i'm starving," hyungwon said standing up.

"sure."

-

smoke rolled off of joonheon's tongue as he giggled at yixing who was laying on the floor face down.

"dude, is this laced or something?" hyunwoo laughed as he passed sehun the joint.

"i have no idea, my seller said it was good though," yixing groaned from the floor.

"this isn't even hard stuff," jooheon coughed as the rolled up paper was passed to him.

"what's the hardest thing you've done then huh? mister i'm so cool," sehun said staring at him.

"i don't know maybe acid? cocaine? they all give you different types of highs."

"what does cocaine feel like when it goes up your nose, that must be so uncomfortable," hyunwoo cringed.

"it feels weird, i've only done it once. it was one of the worst highs i had so i haven't done it again."

"i wanna do harder stuff but hyungwon doesn't even know i smoke pot so i'd rather just get caught for this," hoseok sighed wrapping his lips around the joint once again.

"to be honest with you hyungwon is such an annoying bitch i don't understand why you stay with him," hyunwoo sighed.

"don't talk about him like that, i love him a whole shit ton even if he's bitchy sometimes."