xv

"and then what?" jooheon giggled drying leaning his face on his palm looking at changkyun.

changkyun tried to make the pink in his cheeks disappear but jooheon's other hand gripped his thigh much too high for comfort.

"and then europeans began to come over from- would you please stop that?" changkyun's gripped jooheon's hand hard as he squeezed his slender thigh.

"stop what?"

"seriously, i'm trying to get some work done here."

"and you are babe."

"stop calling me that."

"but you're my baby."

"i fucking hate you."

"you're my favourite."

"shut the hell up jooheon."

"you're my number changkyun."

"will you close your mouth already! we need to finish this."

"why? we have the entire weekend?"

changkyun slammed his head on the table.

"baby," jooheon grasped his cheeks gently, "don't hurt your pretty face."

changkyun turned pink looking at jooheon, their faces were extremely close.

jooheon slowly began to shrink the gap between them as he leaned forward.

changkyun's eyes widened.

no way in hell would he let jooheon kiss him.

"no!"

everyone now had twisted around to watch changkyun and jooheon.

"that will never happen! you need to back off lee jooheon, before you get into some serious trouble."

changkyun stormed down the staircase and out of the classroom. everyone parted for him to go by.

the small boy shoved the bathroom door open violently  and stared at himself in the mirror.

"you're disgusting!" he shrieked throwing his pencil at the reflective surface.

"i don't want this, "changkyun mumbled his voice echoing off the tiled walls, "i don't want this, i don't want this, i don't want this. stop making me feel things like this."

"things like what?"

changkyun whipped around and stared in horror at none other than lee fucking jooheon leaning against the barrier to the door.

"did you follow me in here?"

"what things do i make you feel huh?" jooheon approached him and changkyun's eyes searched for a way to run, "there's nowhere to go babe, so why don't you just tell me."

"i don't have anything to say to you, go away," changkyun lifted his rose and looking away obnoxiously.

"are we seriously going to play this game again?" jooheon placed his hands on either side of changkyun pressing him into the counter.

"get out of my face," changkyun struggled trying to jab one of jooheon's elbows knowing what was coming next.

"babe," jooheon tsked, "why do you keep trying to do that when you know i'm stronger than you, do you want me to touch you that bad? remember what i said."

changkyun turned a bright shade of red, "why do you say things like that you perv?! leave me alone."

he turned the other way and tried to push past the older boy's arms but jooheon wrapped his arm around his small waist and pulled him to his body.