xix

(a/n: this chapter's a bit heavy at the end for ppl who want tws so pls be careful)

"what are we gonna do at school?" changkyun hummed forming circles with his finger on jooheon's chest.

"whatever you want baby."

"you're lying. i know want us to be public."

"of course i do, i wanna hold your hand, and sit with you in the cafeteria. i want to get all the jealous looks, i wanna be the one that makes everyone mad because i'm the only one that gets to kiss you, of course i want that, but. if you're not comfortable with that yet then i'll wait."

"why?"

"what do you mean why?" jooheon looked curiously at the boy cuddled into his side.

"why would you wait?"

"because i'm your boyfriend now, and i really don't want to risk that by being an asshole."

"oh."

"we'll take everything at a good pace, i promise."

"okay."

"angel?"

changkyun hummed in response resting his head in the crook of jooheon's arm.

"i have to go soon."

"why? it's only saturday."

"you actually want me to stay?"

"well, yeah," changkyun blushed.

"oh angel," jooheon grinned kissing the top of his head, "you make this hard for me, but, i promised my siblings i would cook supper for them tonight."

"can i come?"

jooheon looked at changkyun with his eyebrows almost meeting his hairline, "huh?"

"can i come?" changkyun repeated.

"to my house?"

"no, to your neighbour's," changkyun rolled his eyes, "yes your house."

"i don't think you really want to."

"why not?"

"because my living room and kitchen combined are smaller than your bedroom."

"i don't care."

jooheon stared at changkyun like he had gone crazy, "are you feeling okay? last time i checked you thought my tiny house was revolting."

"i was lashing out. i tried to hit you where it hurts, it was for a prank. besides, you're my boyfriend now, i don't really care where you live as long as i get to be with you, and i'm bound to see the inside of it one day or an other."

"was that meant to be an apology?"

changkyun sighed, "do you really want me to say sorry?"

"yes."

"sorry."

"that doesn't cut it," jooheon crossed his arms, sporting a big grin.

"excuse me?"

"i want you to get down on your knees and beg for my forgiveness."

"uh, no way."

"uh, yes way."

"bitch, i'm not going on my knees to beg for your forgiveness."

"do you remember what you did to me?

"do you remember what you did to me, asshole."

"coffee on a shirt is not as bad dirt all over your textbooks."