xviii

(a/n: ok, before begin i wanted to say i have a million book ideas and covers ready i just wanna know what everyone's input on who i should write next, i've got another jookyun, then verkwan, kaisoo, chanbaek, showhyuk, yoonmin, and moonsun)

"changkyun?" jooheon gently pushed opened the large door and peered into changkyun's room.

"if you came in here to make me come back downstairs, i won't."

jooheon smiled looking at the lump hidden underneath a large duvet, "baby why are you pouting?"

"what are we?"

"hm?"

"what are we?" changkyun pulled the duvet up to his eyes as he sat up looking at jooheon, who had just placed himself down in front of him.

"we're whatever you want us to be baby."

"i- well, i don't know what i want us to be."

"can i ask you a question?"

changkyun scrunched his eyebrows together, "yeah of course."

"do you have feelings for me?"

"what kind of question is that?"

"just answer it."

changkyun let his eyes wander across jooheon's handsome features and felt his heart flutter when jooheon gave him a small smile.

"yes," he blushed looking away.

"can i ask you another question?"

"what now?"

jooheon yanked the blanket away from his face and pulled changkyun's body towards his own letting his feet dangle on either side of his waist, "will you be my boyfriend?"

changkyun stared wide-eyed at jooheon, his lips daringly close to his own.

"are you being serious?"

"of course."

"um," the younger boy avoided jooheon's gaze not knowing how to respond, no one had ever asked him to actually be their boyfriend before.

"changkyun, baby, look at me," jooheon guided his chin up and his cheeks turned pink as their eyes met, "i want to be your protector, your lover, someone you can depend on. i want to be here for you, always, i want to cook for you and cuddle with you for hours. i want to be the only one who gets to hear your angelic moans, i want to be your number one. lim changkyun, will you be mine?"

"i-i don't know, jooheon, i-" changkyun sighed and then nodded slowly.

"say it."

"what?"

"say your mine," jooheon smiled cutely.

changkyun blushed again, a warmth spreading through his cheeks.

"i'm yours," he whispered almost soundlessly.

jooheon gave him a fond look before gently slipping his hands around his waist pulling him closer.

changkyun couldn't help the smile that spread across his face as he placed his hands on the back of jooheon's neck.

their lips connected in a sweet harmony that radiated a type of love that wasn't found too often.

a deep love.

a passionate love.

an innocent love.

an explosive love.

a true love.

their mouths felt warm against one another and the tension began to climb as jooheon licked changkyun's bottom lip, begging for an entry.