xvi: the banquet part ii

(a/n: buckle up kids this is gonna be a long ass chapter, also, i'm sorry if there are any stupid mistakes, this was written on my phone)

"can we take a break now," jooheon groaned looking over at changkyun who was sat peacefully at his desk.

"no, we still have a lot to do," changkyun glared over the frame of his glasses.

"but babyyyyyy, that's so unfair!"

"stop calling me that and get back to work."

"let's take a break."

"no."

"please?"

"no."

"c'mon, we've been at this for a hour, i wanna take a break."

"jooheon, we haven't even been working for twenty minutes, sit your ass back down and do some research."

"babeeee~! i came here because i wanted to be with you, not to work."

changkyun furiously twisted around the rolling chair, "lee jooheon if you don't get back to work right now i will chop off your dick."

"fine, fine," jooheon sighed in defeat raising both of his hands.

a knock sounded from the door.

"can people just leave us fucking alone!" changkyun angrily stomped over to the door and yanked it open.

"mr. lim your father asked me to bring these up for you and your friend," a maid stood outside the entrance bowing while holding up two matching suit bags.

"oh, thank you."

he slammed the door in her face.

"you didn't have to be so rude," jooheon gave him surprised look.

"shut the fuck up."

changkyun looked at the two grey bags, one was marked in his size and the other just had jooheon's name. he tossed the suit over to the elder boy and walked back to his desk.

"this is for me?"

"it has your name on it."

"oh."

(a/n: these are the suits from their hero photoshoot, i know it's old but i will never stop being shook by them)

jooheon slowly zipped open the bag and his mouth gaped open as he ran his fingers over the expensive tiled fabric.

"you're acting like you've never seen clothing before."

"this is, wow."

changkyun rolled his eyes and checked the time on his phone, "it's five, you should get dressed, when you finish, head downstairs and ask yeongja where hair and makeup are, i'll meet you down there later. i always do my own."

"hair and makeup? what are we? idols?"

"no, but my father insists on everyone looking like one," changkyun rolled his eyes once again, "just do it, okay?"

"okay...um, babe, where's your bathroom?"

"right there," changkyun pointed to the door beside his mirror.

"you have a bathroom in your bedroom?!" jooheon stood up excitedly.

"yeah?"

"wait, of course you do," jooheon grinned and ran towards changkyun pecking him on the cheek before entering the bathroom.

changkyun stared at the door with his face flushed.

he was going to murder jooheon.

on the other hand, jooheon took his merry time looking through the cupboards in changkyun's bathroom, wanting to soak up every detail. sure he felt slightly like a creep, but he couldn't help it with the heavy aroma of the smaller boy that surrounded him.