xii

changkyun stared at the wall in his bedroom after jooheon left.

they had got less done than he had wanted but it was an accomplishment that he managed to keep jooheon at least two feet away from him for the majority of the evening.

he hated him.

he hated the way jooheon made him feel.

the way he touched his skin like he was a porcelain doll.

the way he looked at him like he was angel descending from above.

it was overwhelming,

and irritating.

changkyun hated jooheon, and that was that. he would never ever like him. he wanted to punch him in the face a thousand times and then spit on him. he hated him.

he did not want anything to do with the older boy.

or did he?

-

"you wouldn't even believe his face, oh man, it was priceless."

"i'm surprised he let you into his car."

"honestly hyunwoo, it's only been like a day and he's already puddy in my hands."

hyunwoo sat up and looked at jooheon with his eyebrows raised, "are you serious?"

"one hundred percent. he was all "a-aah jooheon" when i touched him, it was cute. i mean you said he would be easy, but i didn't expect him to be that easy," jooheon giggled.

"man, this is great. okay you know what you should do?"

"what?" jooheon leaned forward  pulling his joint away from his mouth.

"you need to make him fall in love with you and then you should break his heart."

"dude...that's cold, and i mean he gave dahyun and i-"

"i'll buy you another months supply of pot," hyunwoo grinned waving his joint under jooheon's nose.

"tempting, but i actually...i actually think changkyun is kind of hot."

"dude, he's a whiny bitch who's sleeps with like twenty people a month, you don't want to go there."

"but-"

"c'mon jooheon, look at what he did to your stuff, don't you want to get back at him?"

"you know what, it's a deal."

hyunwoo smiled and sat back in his chair, "this is gonna be fucking great."

-

kihunty: soooooooo tell me about ur bitch

kihunty: i mean srry ur the bitch in this situtation

kihunty: lmao

changkunt: fuk off the only reason he's doing it is cause he wants me so technially he's the bitch, i should make him do shit for me

kihunty: but what if that wasn't the only reason ???

changkunt: what other reason would he have lmao ???

kihunty: whatever idgaf tell me the noose

changkunt: alrite so, this fUcking biTch comes over to my house after i drove his little sister to ballet (I THOUGHT IT WAS A CUTE SAD LITTLE GIRL IN THE RAIN SO I OFFERED A RIDE AND THEN THE ASSHOLE INVITED HIMSELF INTO MY CAR) for a so-called study sesh cause we were assigned partners for this project, so he comes in, talks to my parents like his poor ass knows shit, and is now going to be staying at my house on the fucking weekend (i wanna slit my own throat ???) and then proceeded to try to get in my pants for the entire evening