vi

changkyun stared past the fence at school doors.

he had exactly sixty seconds to get into the office and turn off the code

7846.

he had the numbers.

mist swirled before him as the crisp air went in and out of his lungs.

taking a deep breath changkyun surged forward.

his thin fingers made it easier for him to quickly pick the lock and go in.

a low buzzing noise was heard as the alarm was slowly coming to life.

the small boy dashed forward avoiding the lens of the security camera.

30.

he picked the lock to the office.

20.

his hands scrambled onto the key pad.

10.

he typed it in wrong.

5.

it was done.

changkyun took a deep breath and sighed in relief.

sadly, hyungwon couldn't be with him for the prank as he wanted to stay with hoseok, but he had very much endorsed the idea.

the small boy bent over and slowly unzipped his bag pulling out the stack of paper, he smiled at the images before sitting down at the office chair.

school systems were way to easy.

changkyun grinned as all the cameras went black.

he grinned as he ran down the hallways screaming spilling the papers everywhere.

they had cruel messages written all over them and the picture that exposed jooheon's poor ass.

what more could you want to hurt someone?

the bag dragged behind changkyun as he approached jooheon's locker.

he smiled reopening his bag.

"this bitch will regret crossing me."

changkyun had brought along a bag of dirt from the garden in their back yard. yes, he had sacrificed some clothing for it but, nothing was sweeter than revenge, and clothing could always be replaced.

he hastily poured as much as he could into the boy's locker and all over his things.

when the job was finished changkyun wiped his hands on the metal leaving dirty streak marks then threw the bag into the nearest trash bin.

-

changkyun watched as tinted red water flushed down the drain as he showered.

he had unluckily slipped and hit his head on the edge of the peak under his window while climbing back into his bedroom.

his parents had miraculously showed up before he got home (at two in the morning, as if) so he had to do things the hard way, which he hadn't done in months.

he lightly touched his forehead and winced.

all this for jooheon.

fucking stupid jooheon.

ugh.

-

"oh my god are you okay, i already have to fucking nurse hoseok back to health, i'm not sure if i can handle another person."