x

"changkyun!" hyungwon ran around the corner into their home room with a distraught and wild expression.

"stop looking at me with crazy eyes, everyone is staring," changkyun sighed stacking his papers together.

"what the hell, you wouldn't talk for a week and now-"

"i don't know what you're talking about hyungwon, i was on a business trip with my parents last week, i'll talk to you later."

changkyun sighed again and stood up leaving his friend gawking as he walked away.

he was lying.

of course he was lying.

hyungwon didn't understand that he couldn't say things like that at school, or anywhere for that matter.

no one could know.

no one one would know.

he was the untouchable lim changkyun, and that wouldn't change, no matter the pain he felt.

"changkyun! where have you been all week, i have barely seen you and hyungwon."

the small boy bared a wide smile for the adorable boy approaching him.

"hi soo, i was on business with my parents, they're in america now so i'm here."

"you should have messaged me," kyungsoo groaned, "i was so worried."

"i'm sorry, i was really busy."

"it's okay, i have to get to class now, i'll see you at lunch," kyungsoo waved with his sweater paw, it slightly slipping down his arm.

changkyun waved back smiling.

half way through his walk up the staircase he spotted the bathroom, the small boy glanced around and then quickly ducked through the heavy door.

changkyun groaned looking at the red bite marks on his neck, jooheon seriously didn't need to bite down that hard.

he shook his head and sighed before leaving the washroom and heading off to class,

-

"i had no idea he could be so hot."

hyunwoo was pissing his pants laughing as jooheon retold the events that had occurred in changkyun's homeroom.

"seriously though, definitely wasn't expecting it. i think this is going to be more fun for me than you intended."

"you seriously went from fucking zero to a hundred real damn quick, i thought you hated changkyun."

"i do, he's hot though."

"fair enough."

"i'm gonna head to geography so i can bug changkyun before class," jooheon stood up smirking, "see you later."

"have fun with your new toy!"

"damn right i will."

-

changkyun furiously scribbled words onto his paper trying to get the work done before jooheon showed up so he could blow off the class. he did not want to see the older boy after what happened in the morning, he knew that he would never let him live it down, and to hell with the idea of him ruining his reputation over lee jooheon, that was bullshit.

the lights in the classroom flickered for a moment but remained on as changkyun curiously stared at the ceiling.

they flickered a few more time before completely going out.