xxix

(a/n: this is an awful chapter that took me two centuries to write i'm so sorry guys i hope you'll still support my book and i'll try to write more often, i hope you kind of like it and don't mind the time skips)

changkyun groaned as he stretched his sore muscles. he glanced over at the sleeping boy beside him and smiled before throwing the sheets in his face.

his bare feet padded across the smooth wood floors as he left their bedroom and made his way into the kitchen.

"morning changkyun!"

"oh, good morning ms. lee, you're up early."

"i've got a job interview," ms. lee grinned widely, "thanks to your amazing sweet talk."

"what? that's amazing!"

"it's been my dream to work with the royal ballet, i can't thank you enough changkyun."

"i can't wait to see your work on that stage ms. lee."

the older lady beamed again and gave changkyun a curt hug.

"would you mind waking up the twins in a hour? jooheon always forgets and they have to go to school today."

"not at all, i'll see you to the door."

changkyun walked along side the smiling lady and held her coat for her as she put on her shoes.

she briefly checked her hair and makeup in the mirror and changkyun rolled his eyes, "you look phenomenal, the hair, the dress, the makeup, it's all perfect, don't fuss too much."

"okay, i won't," she quickly put on her coat and tied the waist strap tightly, "i'll see you later?"

"we might be at hyungwon's studying since finals are this week but jooheon hates doing any kind of work so i don't think we'll be too late."

"of course," ms. lee shook her head and laughed, "bye changkyun."

"i wish you the best of luck, remember to be yourself."

the lady turned and gripped changkyun's hands firmly in her own, "thank you."

"no, thank you."

changkyun waved to the older woman as she got into her car and then gently shut the door.

he wandered back into the kitchen and pulled countless fresh ingredients out the fridge to prepare breakfast.

"morning angel," a groggy shirtless jooheon had made his way into the kitchen rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"morning," changkyun giggled as he sat across from him on one of the counter's stools.

"what time is it?"

"seven thirty."

"too early."

"your mom left for her interview a little while ago."

jooheon's head perked up, "did she seem okay? not to nervous right? i hope everything goes well."

"she was just fine, excited definitely. everything will go perfect, your mom is amazing, there's no doubt in my mind that they'll give her a job, she's extremely talented."

the elder boy smiled at that.

he watched as changkyun prepared things while the morning sun warmed his face.

"what kind of soup are you making?"

"bean sprout."

"it smells so good."